ADVERTISEMENT

Carlon Jones

giphy.gif

His post reads like something out of his control caused his decommitment. Man up and own it, kid.

I almost guarantee that you could find him saying he was 1000% committed somewhere. That is the kiss of death.

Reading between the lines he was asked to leave
Not sure why
Oh, if that was the case I take my sentiment back. Yeah, strange wording but I think he will commit somewhere else real quick and that was the likely reason. Doubt we asked him to move on unless he mugged someone

Oh, this kid is full of shit. Just be a man and say you’re moving on dude. I see he’s got his visit lined up with tOSU for Dec 8.
I give it two weeks tops before he commits to them, probably sooner than that even.
Edit: if it’s grades/classes, that stinks

Last edited:
Oh, this kid is full of shit. Just be a man and say you’re moving on dude. I see he’s got his visit lined up with tOSU for Dec 8.
I give it two weeks tops before he commits to them, probably sooner than that even.
Maybe it wasn’t his decision to move on.

“Unfortunately that couldn’t happen”.

WTF does that even mean?

I won’t bag on the kid……..but if it’s grade related, all these offers were likely contingent on him getting specific core classes passed the first semester. It’s possible he’s been told by his school that he’s not going to be able sign a NLI for the early signing period. We shall see.

Reactions: Laner2
I really hope it’s grades.
LOL really?! Just to be clear, I'm not unloading on you or anything because a) I don't know the kid so why would I care that much, and b) it's kind of funny - but damn. You would rather the truth be that the kid is stupid and has very dim prospects for the future, rather than it be because he would rather have a great opportunity to play for another team? Fans are crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
Just speculating, but I bet it is more about him wanting to sign in Feb and take more visits.

Reactions: JOHNNY N
I find that hard to believe. Isn’t UNL the easiest or near easiest university in the Big 10 regarding admissions?
It’s not grades .OSU slow played him. good for the kidHe obviously got his commitable offer but he is OSUs 2nd or 3rd choice. It also means OSU won’t hesitate to over recruit him next year. Good luck to the young man.

This wreaks of us being cheap, again. For those who think this is a “grades” issue I’ll be waiting for your explanation when he commits to OSU on or before his visit…

• Sad
Reactions: king_kong_
This wreaks of us being cheap, again. For those who think this is a “grades” issue I’ll be waiting for your explanation when he commits to OSU on or before his visit…

If he commits to OSU, then it probably has nothing to do with Nebraska being cheap

It’s not grades, But OSU is ponying up for their B or even C option.

Reactions: V-Doub
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT