ADVERTISEMENT

Can Nebraska get kicked out of the Big?

Pennsylvania is a pro sports state. All about the Steelers and Eagles. Neb football is the only game in town in Nebraska. And it’s national fan base are loyal as hell.
Its a high school, college, and Pro sports state. Philly and Pittsburgh have lots of colleges and Univesities and are some the biggest college towns on America. Central PA also has many schools.

True PSU isnt the only thing going in the state…which is to be expected in the 5th largest state in the Union.

I'd keep that resume polished for submission to the SEC, because that would be a better spot to resurrect the football program.

We are going to have 2 conferences eventually.. one will be academic, the other will be athletic.

I'd be celebrating if we got thrown out of the B1G. We never fit, and everyone knows it.

We'd fall into the SEC, with OU, UT, A&M & Mizzou.. just like old times, AND the football program would come back to life.
I like your thinking. I would wager that at least 50% of your fan base would love to leave the Big Ten.

Its a high school, college, and Pro sports state. Philly and Pittsburgh have lots of colleges and Univesities and are some the biggest college towns on America. Central PA also has many schools.

True PSU isnt the only thing going in the state…which is to be expected in the 5th largest state in the Union.
Ok…so you’re saying Penn State is as lucrative of brand or better than Neb? The stats and eyeballs on tvs show differently.

Are you insane?
I heard some announcer on woodwardsports say it, then fans on 365 sports, and that mark rodgers show say it. so I was wondering if it's possible, expecially when they go into the big/sec mini disney nfl league talk...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT