ADVERTISEMENT

Call your shot....

Shawn Eichorst chose a coach who he believes will win the games that matter.

I don't understand the 4-4 predictions here, NU now has experienced adults coaching the team.

It's been claimed that no other coach does more with less talent.

Riley will "shock the world" in Indianapolis.

@lllinois - W
Wisconsin - W
@Minnesota - W
Northwestern - W
@Purdue - W
Michigan State - W
@Rutgers - W
Iowa - W

B1G Championship - W (Michigan)
tumblr_md6h6yNHoI1qhdqi3o1_400.gif

It's honestly tough to say at this point.

Illinois - W a close game
Wisconsin - W
Minnesota - W/L think this could go either way
Northwestern - W (always play us tough, could realistically be a loss. Fingers crossed).
Purdue - W
Michigan State - L
Rutgers - W (think it will be interesting how we respond. Hopefully we win the week before, but if it's a blow out, I could see us struggling against Rutgers and possibly lose. However, a blowout could drain us of all confidence and force a loss here, and possibly one next week).
Iowa - W

My outlook is favorable, but I wouldn't be surprised if we lost a game or two that I picked as wins. I'm hoping our defense improves in adjusting to the new system in the next few weeks.

Shawn Eichorst chose a coach who he believes will win the games that matter.

I don't understand the 4-4 predictions here, NU now has experienced adults coaching the team.

It's been claimed that no other coach does more with less talent.

Riley will "shock the world" in Indianapolis.

@lllinois - W
Wisconsin - W
@Minnesota - W
Northwestern - W
@Purdue - W
Michigan State - W
@Rutgers - W
Iowa - W

B1G Championship -
Coming from you this reads as satire. I don't think 7-1, 6-2, or even 8-0 are impossible. Seriously.

Furthermore, even if they do fall short of 6-2 that's no reason to throw SE's words back in his face. One year doesn't make a trend. ADs are paid to think big picture.

Reactions: timnsun
....for how the rest of the season plays out. Here's my misguided prediction:

Illinois - W
Wisconsin - L
Minnesota - L
Northwestern - W
Purdue - W
Michigan State - L
Rutgers - W
Iowa - L

I think we're 4-4 the rest of the way. What say you?
What you said except, I have us losing the Northwestern game for a 3-5 record.

Coming from you this reads as satire. I don't think 7-1, 6-2, or even 8-0 are impossible. Seriously.

Furthermore, even if they do fall short of 6-2 that's no reason to throw SE's words back in his face. One year doesn't make a trend. ADs are paid to think big picture.

Shawn Eichorst has also said he believes NU has players who are capable of winning championships.

Shawn Eichorst has also said he believes NU has players who are capable of winning championships.
He needs to say that in his position. What's he going to say? "Another factor in letting him go was our roster...". Not gonna happen. He's no coach, he's a manager. You can expect the things he says about the team to come from that perspective. There's nothing wrong with that.

As much as many on here do not believe, I really hope my prediction does not come to fruition.

But here goes:

Illinois - L
Wisconsin - L
Minnesota - W
Northwestern - L
Purdue - W
Michigan State - L
Rutgers - W
Iowa - L

We look like a 5-7 team to me...4 games in, at least.

Yep.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT