ADVERTISEMENT

Season Prediction 9-9-23

Nov 28, 2016
Northern Illinois - Tossup (Probable Loss if Sims is QB)
Louisiana Tech - WIN
Michigan - Loss
Illinois - Loss
Northwestern - WIN
Purdue - Loss
Michigan State - Loss
Maryland - Loss
Wisconsin - Loss
Iowa - Loss

So no bowl game this year

Let’s just hope he improves because this team is worse than Mickey’s

Northern Illinois - Tossup (Probable Loss if Sims is QB)
Louisiana Tech - WIN
Michigan - Loss
Illinois - Loss
Northwestern - WIN
Purdue - Loss
Michigan State - Loss
Maryland - Loss
Wisconsin - Loss
Iowa - Loss

So no bowl game this year
I'll play:

UNI - Win
LaTech - Win
Mich - Loss
Illinois - Win
N'western - Win
Purdue - Win
MSU - Loss
Maryland - Win
Wiscy - Loss
Iowa - Toss Up

6 to 7. Purdue will be the big game. Taht's a must win. Illinois and Northwestern are terrible. Maryland is not good. Wiscy and Michigan are clear losses and MSU is a probable loss. Iowa will be a game of the year type contest. Honestly, it's a very winnable schedule with only 2 sure losses, 3 probable losses, and a bunch of games that look like wins. Down B1G gives you guys a shot to make a turnaround and get some momentum before next year's schedule gets crazy with 4 top 20 teams added.

I'm pissed we lost today but mostly because of all the douchebags I have to deal with here. Surprised the offense is this bad but as someone on here said earlier, we'll be much better in November than Sept. I was stoked to see the D play today. The 2nd half wasn't great but I think they saw the writing on the wall and didn't play hard. Still plenty of winnable games left (sorry Brahm).

After two games my pre-season guess of 6-6 looks like a pipedream.

A LOT to clean up. Maybe we can start to get better on offense next week.

Reactions: ssmill777
I'm going to stick with my earlier 7-5 prediction. Foolish probably. But that's me being stubborn and having half a bottle of vodka in my system

Reactions: Badger Pete
It's going to be ugly. Rhule is a 3 year rebuilder and we need to believe in that but the QB spot is glaringly bad.

Reactions: BigRedTed
D
Easiest schedule in the history of the program
Naw. Easiest schedule since B1G member maybe, but we had some really easy schedules in the Big 8. But what really matters is our future schedules are brutal compared to this year. That of course gives Rhule an excuse if we crap the bed in future years.

Northern Illinois - WIN
Louisiana Tech - WIN
Michigan - Loss
Illinois - WIN
Northwestern - WIN
Purdue - WIN
Michigan State - Loss
Maryland - Loss
Wisconsin - Loss
Iowa - WIN
@CaboKP member since 2006 and your only activity is 2 laugh emojis. You must have thought this post was friggin hilarious.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT