ADVERTISEMENT

C Clark

watched most of the game. easy to root for N. no entitlement like football. coach who was touched by the moment. great environment. great win. great for wbb.

Last edited:
Just got home from the game. Holy cow. Lincoln was invaded by half the state of Iowa. 😆 🤣

Heck of a game. Bluder was working the refs HARD at the beginning of the 3rd qtr and Iowa got most of the calls leading to the double digit lead.

Clark is not a team player. It's all about her. In pregame, she was out there by herself shooting without the team for around 15 minutes before they let the team come out.

I told people we were with that Clark would not break the record unless she needed to to win. Sure as a world she shut it down and tried to score but couldn't.

She didn't disappoint. Complaining and whining, pushing off and arguing with the refs. She was pretty frustrated at times throwing towels on the sideline/bench.

Congratulations Huskers on a GREAT win.

Just got home from the game. Holy cow. Lincoln was invaded by half the state of Iowa. 😆 🤣

Heck of a game. Bluder was working the refs HARD at the beginning of the 3rd qtr and Iowa got most of the calls leading to the double digit lead.

Clark is not a team player. It's all about her. In pregame, she was out there by herself shooting without the team for around 15 minutes before they let the team come out.

I told people we were with that Clark would not break the record unless she needed to to win. Sure as a world she shut it down and tried to score but couldn't.

She didn't disappoint. Complaining and whining, pushing off and arguing with the refs. She was pretty frustrated at times throwing towels on the sideline/bench.

There are a lot of players that do things like that, come out early to shoot or to chill.

With that said, I have never seen a game of hers so you might very well be right.

In the end, it is WBB so, no one cares.

She leads the country in assists.

Reactions: SickOfPractice

One of the turning points was when coach Williams got Td up, it seemed like nebraska wasn’t getting the ticky tack called against them, I’ll add Clark is a borderline dirty player

Reactions: huskerfan66
My friend from Iowa sent me a text. He’s pissed because from the Iowa perspective it looked like their HC called off the dogs so Clark could break the record at home. I asked him if that’s the best excuse they could com up with.
That appears to be the theory they are pushing! Reality is she was 0-6 in the 4th so not like she wasn’t involved

All the time, whines about officials, whines about her teammates, just not who I would want my daughters to look up to.

Glad she bricked that last shot.
Too many times when she doesn’t like what happens on the offensive end she stays back and cries to the refs instead of getting back down court to play defense

fox had a love fest with Iowa until the last 30 seconds, what was really disgusting is they were showing the Iowa fans at a nebraska home
It was a joke, late in game Jaz Shelly got hit in face and refs called a foul, the commentators said they agreed with Lisa Bluder’s crying about it saying she wasn’t touched. Replay showed otherwise but they carried on.

You sound like my wife.
You just said you did, and it made me wonder how much else you say is pure bullshit as well?
I said this to you once before when I found your answers contradictary, "I don't believe you," I do not remember what it was regards to, but the aforementioned quote still stands.
You took umbrage.

I have a pretty good memory.

Last edited:
You just said you did, and it made me wonder how much else you say is pure bullshit as well?

I said this to you once before when I found your answers contradictary, "I don't believe you," I do not remember what it was regards to, but the aforementioned quote still stands.
You took umbrage.

I have a pretty good memory.
Jokes bro, jokes.

Scoreboard.
game-of-thrones-huge-mic.gif

Reactions: Streamer15
It was a joke, late in game Jaz Shelly got hit in face and refs called a foul, the commentators said they agreed with Lisa Bluder’s crying about it saying she wasn’t touched. Replay showed otherwise but they carried on.
TV didn't show a lot of what really went on live. They were too busy Clark this and Clark that.

Clark 0 points starting with the missed t foul shots

Reactions: kevingne
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT