ADVERTISEMENT

Burkhalter

Schafer said this morning Oregon told him the offer might not be there in a few weeks so that’s why he pulled the trigger.

Reactions: Nebraska lady
Sad to lose a legacy commit it appears it’s becoming a trend in Lincoln.
So it was possible for you to look even dumber. This kid is not a legacy. Crazy, I know, since his name is somewhat similar to a couple former Huskers. Also, are you really still bragging about Johnson? Yes he may be a “legacy”, but do you think he can hold a candle to the two WR commits we have? Or even any of the 5 we had last year? Now run along, don’t want you to be late for the Iowa Klan rally.

Had never heard of him prior to this so I took a swing and a miss at his lineage.

Well at least you admit it when you troll poorly.

Serious question for you though. When Kirk the Klansman goes to his Klan rally’s does he go old school with a cotton robe and hood or does he have newer moisture wicking robes and hoods with a polyester or nylon material? I would assume it gets hot under those outfits.

Serious question for you though. When Kirk the Klansman goes to his Klan rally’s does he go old school with a cotton robe and hood or does he have newer moisture wicking robes and hoods with a polyester or nylon material? I would assume it gets hot under those outfits.

Ask your A. D.

Definitely need to be flame retardant, Kirk learned that the hard way :eek:

5-6-1995_0.15.08.00.jpg

Reactions: Bugeater
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT