ADVERTISEMENT

Brook Berringer through the eyes and voice of Ron Brown........mind blown

Awesome!

I can verify that coach Brown recruited Brook because I picked him up at the airport, took him to a BB game of Brooks and got to be the go between for coach and Brook. I sat and talked with coach Brown all night and he was amazing to listen to. He did everything by the book in the recruiting process telling what he could and could not do and what I had to do. We kept in contact after that and I still have some of his letters. His hand writing is very difficult to read, small. Love this guy and his passion for the Lord and football.

Saw this on another site and felt it was too good not to put here.

I wish I had met the guy. My roommate in college knew him a little bit through some mutual friends from his high school. He said Brook was the real deal. As genuinely nice of a guy as they come, and a damn tough competitor on the field.

I wish I had met the guy. My roommate in college knew him a little bit through some mutual friends from his high school. He said Brook was the real deal. As genuinely nice of a guy as they come, and a damn tough competitor on the field.
My daughter had Brook in a class, said he had a killer smile and just a really nice guy to everyone.

Had it existed in the 90s, Berringer would have been in the transfer portal a millisecond after Frazier was named the starter as a freshman
He had some kind of arm problem if I remember correctly – tendinitis? Cut down on throwing in practice and seemed to be able to do OK with it. So maybe it wouldn’t have been best if he’d thrown 30-40 times a day In a pass first school.
Plus, he revered Tom Osborne.
So maybe you have no idea what you’re talking about?

He had some kind of arm problem if I remember correctly – tendinitis? Cut down on throwing in practice and seemed to be able to do OK with it. So maybe it wouldn’t have been best if he’d thrown 30-40 times a day In a pass first school.
Plus, he revered Tom Osborne.
So maybe you have no idea what you’re talking about?
Of course he doesn’t. Joined today after getting run off by his previous 50 screen names…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT