ADVERTISEMENT

Bullock highest graded B1G defender

He'll be on an NFL roster. The main difference between him and guys like Sanford is he is actually productive. With the way he's playing, I have to imagine he's playing his way into a late round pick.
I would draft him! Dude is all over the field, has been the most consistent Husker this year

Reactions: BleedRed78
I’m a DB fan most of the time (although I get those who aren’t) and kudos to DB for calling this one, he said at the start of the season that Bullock was the one he was most excited about and talking about how he had the tools.
I saw that and was a little surprised at the time.

Should get on some all conference lists. Kid was a walkon a little over a year ago and next year he might be on an NFL roster.
Awesome Sam Rockwell GIF by Film4

I’m a DB fan most of the time (although I get those who aren’t) and kudos to DB for calling this one, he said at the start of the season that Bullock was the one he was most excited about and talking about how he had the tools.
Kudos to me. I saw it 2 or 3 years ago when he was the best performer in a spring game.

Yes indeed, how someone performs in the spring game, a sound and most intelligent way to determine someone’s future success, particularly 2 to 3 years down the road. Well done!!
When he's popping guys left and right and has a nose for the ball, it's easy to see the difference between that and your average 3rd stringer in a spring game. Considering I was 100% right, I'd say that yes it was an intelligent observation.

When he's popping guys left and right and has a nose for the ball, it's easy to see the difference between that and your average 3rd stringer in a spring game. Considering I was 100% right, I'd say that yes it was an intelligent observation.
He was clearly no average 3rd stringer! He was popping guys all … day … long. Looks like he’s turning out to be a pretty good linebacker, so your methodology and reasoning must be correct. You broke the code - Every standout 3rd stringer in the spring game is destined to be a stud in 2 to 3 years. Again, well done.

I actually remember commenting on it when I delivered him as a baby.
I remember that well. The head nurse called it, if you remember correctly.

On the day __ was born
The nurses all gathered 'round
And they gazed in wide wonder
At the joy they had found
The head nurse spoke up
Said "leave this one alone"
She could tell right away
That __ was bad to the bone

I remember that well. The head nurse called it, if you remember correctly.

On the day __ was born
The nurses all gathered 'round
And they gazed in wide wonder
At the joy they had found
The head nurse spoke up
Said "leave this one alone"
She could tell right away
That __ was bad to the bone
Chicago Fire GIF by NBC

Kudos to me. I saw it 2 or 3 years ago when he was the best performer in a spring game.
So you saw a player 3 years ago in a spring game when Frost was coaching. This is the spring game format that didn’t have tackle to the ground. But you knew a young kid was going to be good by the way he popped his pads .

So you saw a player 3 years ago in a spring game when Frost was coaching. This is the spring game format that didn’t have tackle to the ground. But you knew a young kid was going to be good by the way he popped his pads .
Posted in 2021, 3 years ago.
John Bullock and Gabe Ervin were two guys who stood out to me.
Right about John, and I was right about Gabe too coming out of high school, when he had top tier quickness. No idea why he bulked up so much, and then lost a lot of that quickness. You don't want guys running the ball to be bulky but instead to have a lot of functional strength; upper body hypertrophy is completely unnecessary if not detrimental to a RB's job.
Yeah, he’s fine, but he ain’t no Oldjar.
Apparently not.

Reactions: king_kong_
Did everyone see that clip where Tony White was saying he was a fourth string safety, but Rhule was watching him and said hey, bring that guy over with the linebackers, what do you think? Pretty good eye for talent.
Moving safeties to linebacker has served Nebraska very well over the years.

Reactions: Huskers123456
Posted in 2021, 3 years ago.

Right about John, and I was right about Gabe too coming out of high school, when he had top tier quickness. No idea why he bulked up so much, and then lost a lot of that quickness. You don't want guys running the ball to be bulky but instead to have a lot of functional strength; upper body hypertrophy is completely unnecessary if not detrimental to a RB's job.

Apparently not.
powerful stuff. You definitely called it, and taking the time to go find a post about him standing out is critical, because without it, nobody would have believed it, because it is such an incredible observation that nobody else could see. Never, at any point, has Gabe had top tier quickness. He’s never even had good quickness. But, you sure did nail it on that JB comment, 3 years ago. Impressive.

yes, he is just that good. As further proof, he was the biggest Gebbia fanboy on the planet, and he was spot on. When you’re good, you’re good. Big tip of the cap to Old.

Reactions: leodisflowers
In spite of all the doubters prior to this years spring game I stood firm and said #15 stood out to me during and after the game.

Not trying to put myself in the same category as Old, but I feel it warrants at least a little praise from the board.

• Haha
Reactions: timnsun
powerful stuff. You definitely called it, and taking the time to go find a post about him standing out is critical, because without it, nobody would have believed it, because it is such an incredible observation that nobody else could see. Never, at any point, has Gabe had top tier quickness. He’s never even had good quickness. But, you sure did nail it on that JB comment, 3 years ago. Impressive.

In spite of all the doubters prior to this years spring game I stood firm and said #15 stood out to me during and after the game.

Not trying to put myself in the same category as Old, but I feel it warrants at least a little praise from the board.
I'm not looking for praise. No, what I'm looking for is not to be harassed at every turn by insufferable douchebags, just because I had the audacity to discuss football on a football message board. And just to be clear, the insufferable douchebag I'm talking about in this case is Lincoln100.

I'm not looking for praise. No, what I'm looking for is not to be harassed at every turn by insufferable douchebags, just because I had the audacity to discuss football on a football message board. And just to be clear, the insufferable douchebag I'm talking about in this case is Lincoln100.
I can be an insufferable douchebag too. I’m just razzing and it’s in good fun. Hopefully it comes across that way.

Reactions: oldjar07
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT