ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue fires OC

awkward big gulps GIF
I mean, I was just responding to his inaccurate claim to correct him.

By the way, Hamilton Heights, Noblesville and Ben Davis are high schools in Indiana. In nine seasons as a high school head coach, his record was 57-47. His one-year stint as RB coach at Miami (Ohio) last year was his only job as a college coach.
Purdue is going to be big timing the rest of the B1G soon. ****in dude is a stud...... If Nebraska did something like this our fans might actually burn the stadium down. What are they doing?

Reactions: headcard
You’re not kiddin. Everything from the broadcast to the zebras to the commentators to the crowd to the football. And everything in between. Hell even the the shots of the Purdue cheerleaders were a bunch of chubby average looking chicks. Man that was a brutal watch
A few were super manly looking. Maybe the worst I've ever seen.

Reactions: 76-1
this whole thing is so funny to me
Literally everyone saw it coming.

Their best coach ever bolts.
They scramble and higher a dude with zero experience who looked "okay" one season while having like 5 NFL guys on his roster that were leftover from Lovie...

Now they will lose their 21st in a row to a bad wisconsin team.

Reactions: leodisflowers

They scramble and higher a dude with zero experience who looked "okay" one season while having like 5 NFL guys on his roster that were leftover from Lovie...

This isn't Walters fault! This is Brohm's fault! Also, why can't we understand that Purdue is a sleeping giant in football?!! It's all very comical.

This isn't Walters fault! This is Brohm's fault! Also, why can't we understand that Purdue is a sleeping giant in football?!! It's all very comical.
They were in such a weird spot. Their best coach ever hated being there and was dying to leave. Their new AD is "super supportive" but did not even try to hire an established coach.

Now they are also super peanut butter and jealous of Hoosier football.

Reactions: leodisflowers
They were in such a weird spot. Their best coach ever hated being there and was dying to leave. Their new AD is "super supportive" but did not even try to hire an established coach.

Now they are also super peanut butter and jealous of Hoosier football.
“Peanut butter and jealous”

BTF69 went from being a 45 year old bachelor to a 4th grade girl in one post. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: BTF69

lol thinking Brohm is the best coach Purdue ever had. LOL

Brohm wasn’t close to Tiller.
I mean, you would know better. I guess I never really thought they have a personal relationship but I just assumed they knew each other through the coaching circles.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT