ADVERTISEMENT

Browns QB room

NebChicago

Senior
Oct 14, 2009
It just dawned on me that all of the Browns QBs are “alleged” rapists.

You’d think if you’re gonna go that route that one would be good

I don't think it's alleged with Watson

he settled with 23 different ladies

Yep. It's like breaking NCAA rules and losing schollies / bowl bans etc.

You better have something to show for it. Otherwise, it's just embarrassing.

Harbaugh is the example of how it's done.

Go big or go home. Break 'em all. Win the whole thing. Leave.

3 years later, when the NCAA catches up, not your problem.

Browns lawyers are putting in overtime trying to get out of this contract.

You have no idea how QB contracts work and salary cap ramifications!!!! Idiot.

Sarc...

...its what i'm told every time I dare question an overpriced player. Thought i'd try it out.

You have no idea how QB contracts work and salary cap ramifications!!!! Idiot.

Sarc...

...its what i'm told every time I dare question an overpriced player. Thought i'd try it out.
Mike Florio spends entirely too much time obsessing over quarterbacks and their contracts. He’s had his own lawyers go over this one. He alleges they have an out.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
Mike Florio spends entirely too much time obsessing over quarterbacks and their contracts. He’s had his own lawyers go over this one. He alleges they have an out.
there appears to be one if they can prove he lied to them. That said, this would get tied up in the courts for years if they went that route. The attorneys would make a fortune and eventually they would probably settle for a percentage of his guarantee. I can't imagine Watson wanting to take it to trial if he sued them.

Reactions: drubendall
So is the new accusation grounds for terminating the contract? If so convenient timing for the Browns

there appears to be one if they can prove he lied to them. That said, this would get tied up in the courts for years if they went that route. The attorneys would make a fortune and eventually they would probably settle for a percentage of his guarantee. I can't imagine Watson wanting to take it to trial if he sued them.

If Watson wasn't such a flaming pile of shit and or had an ounce of integrity he'd make em a deal and move on. Having said that, the Browns are fvcking morons for ever doing that deal and deserve to be in this spot.

If Watson wasn't such a flaming pile of shit and or had an ounce of integrity he'd make em a deal and move on. Having said that, the Browns are fvcking morons for ever doing that deal and deserve to be in this spot.
they were better last year with the patchwork of QBs they had than they are this year with Watson. The stupidity of some owners and GMs is astounding.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT