ADVERTISEMENT

Broncos

dinglefritz

Nebraska Legend
Jan 14, 2011
I’m not a donkey fan but they got screwed yesterday on 2 long pass plays that likely would have changed the outcome of the game. One was a ridiculous offensive PI call on one of their long completions and the other was a horrible no call where their Wr got mugged deep on a very catchable ball. In general I thought the NFL officiating was just plain bad yesterday.

Yeah if that call on Courtland Sutton was the standard for offensive PI, Travis Kelce would have 250 yards in penalties every game.

Definitely a game-changing call, though the Broncos surely would have found a way to lose anyway. They are a train wreck.

I’m not a donkey fan but they got screwed yesterday on 2 long pass plays that likely would have changed the outcome of the game. One was a ridiculous offensive PI call on one of their long completions and the other was a horrible no call where their Wr got mugged deep on a very catchable ball. In general I thought the NFL officiating was just plain bad yesterday.
That’s nothing you should see how much Brady get the calls

I was surprised at how well the Bronco's played and that is why I don't bet football, I would have taken the Chiefs with everything they had on the line compared to the Bronco's.....and Kansas City continues to play down to their competition.

Reactions: dinglefritz
I was surprised at how well the Bronco's played and that is why I don't bet football, I would have taken the Chiefs with everything they had on the line compared to the Bronco's.....and Kansas City continues to play down to their competition.
Broncos rarely get blown out because they have a solid defense and a good D-coordinator who's a rising star in the coaching ranks. But just like our old friend Scott Frost, they are the kings of the one-score loss.

After the first couple plays when the Chiefs were on offense I figured it would be a 50 point game.

Never been a big Chiefs fan, but if you like football you at least have to respect Mahomes. He’s revolutionized what the position can be.

Double digit favorites don’t fare too well against the spread in the men’s league

Reactions: HuskerJag
NFL has to protect their golden boy.

They got absolutely hosed on that PI call, but Mahomes would probably still pull some magic out of his ass either way

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT