ADVERTISEMENT

Brix is N!!

Happy Steve Buscemi GIF

You would think Raiola would be big on that considering where he played.
I have zero doubt that he knows whazzup. Nouili clearly knew what he needed to do to play in the B1G. Let’s hope we can recruit talented enough guys that they can compete without chemical assistance but…. One of the Watt brothers publicly admitted to using PEDs in college.

Reactions: phoenix4nu
I have zero doubt that he knows whazzup. Nouili clearly knew what he needed to do to play in the B1G. Let’s hope we can recruit talented enough guys that they can compete without chemical assistance but…. One of the Watt brothers publicly admitted to using PEDs in college.
Nouli suffered about the worst ass kicking I've ever seen in a major college football game last Friday

I do not know that. I have assumed that those days were past and that current drug testing had pretty much eliminated them from the scene. I guess not!!
It’s still there. Bama had multiple guys test positive after one of their recent national championships. If you watch Bama their guys always seem to me to be bigger and faster early in the season then tail off. I’m assuming that’s from off season cycles. I’ve read that the NCAA’s testing regimen is fairly easy to subvert.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT