ADVERTISEMENT

Brix is N!!

Frost couldn’t get experienced guys who wanted to jump on board his turd circling the toilet. Rhule likes his background, personality and work ethic. He’s getting it done recruiting and God knows we needed that.
Whipple wasn’t experienced?

Mickey?

AVeritas hasn't checked in to tell us how manhattan visit is going and when he's committing to ksu
it was posted here the other day that he committed to N and cancelled k-state visit. i'm not sure he was here for the snowstorm or not.

it was posted here the other day that he committed to N and cancelled k-state visit. i'm not sure he was here for the snowstorm or not.

I don't think he's announced officially. Crystal balls pointed to NU. You poo pood it saying he was visiting ksu after NU and you said you thought since ksu got the last visit that you questioned his crystal balls to NU.

I wasn't sure but you were pretty confident not NU.

I don't think he's announced officially. Crystal balls pointed to NU. You poo pood it saying he was visiting ksu after NU and you said you thought since ksu got the last visit that you questioned his crystal balls to NU.

I wasn't sure but you were pretty confident not NU.
yes, well they didn't get that last visit. so, obviously he is not coming to klieman's outfit according to sources here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT