ADVERTISEMENT

Brix is N!!

so, he's attending the iowa game and then finishing up at farmageddon in manhattan?

Nope. Cancelled his k state visit. He’s N.

Its Happening GIF by MOODMAN

Would keep Railoa if there were a ONE PERCENT chance of getting Dylan paid and on board in the next year or two. One Percent.

Reactions: solarpanels
I think one thing is clear. Whatever you think of Raiola's coaching, the players do love him.
Didn't the players also love Greg Austin? Or the players love love Raiola for real? One thing is apparent is that Raiola has options and depth and it always seemed like Austin would roll out the same line week after week with the same penalties and play. I don't think that the staff synched up particularly well between the Head Coach, OC, and Austin FWIW
At least we've seen the development this past year with Strength and Conditioning being on the same page with the offensive scheme and philosophy. You don't put up rushing stats in the BIG by accident

Didn't the players also love Greg Austin? Or the players love love Raiola for real? One thing is apparent is that Raiola has options and depth and it always seemed like Austin would roll out the same line week after week with the same penalties and play. I don't think that the staff synched up particularly well between the Head Coach, OC, and Austin FWIW
At least we've seen the development this past year with Strength and Conditioning being on the same page with the offensive scheme and philosophy. You don't put up rushing stats in the BIG by accident
One of the things in Raiola's favor is that Satt coached the OL in the past and Rhule pays attention to the OL. Having those three coaches in sync is important.

The OL isn't a bunch of world beaters but there has been some improvement. I do think that Raiola is a good coach, but it hasn't always appeared that way.
And what is your frame of referance? The guy had 1 ****n year with the previous staffs recruits or lack there of.
FFS get a grip. We will have this same BS trashing going on next year. The guy could recruit the #1 class in all of the universe and we still arent great next year. Question, how many freshman start on the OL for big time programs. Answer, not very god damn many.
He is here, he is ours, lets give hime some support.

Last edited:
And what is your frane of referance? The guy had 1 ****n year with the previous staffs recruits or lack there of.
FFS get a grip. We will have this same BS trashing going on next year. The guy could recruit the #1 class in all of the universe and we still arent great next year. Question, how many freshman start on the OL for big time programs. Answer, not very god damn many.
Fyi Dean, that wasnt directed at you. Sorry I replied to your post. Just tired of the BS.

And what is your frane of referance? The guy had 1 ****n year with the previous staffs recruits or lack there of.
He needs to do better. Sorry.

Reactions: king_kong_
I'm not even going to try to make sense of all of that, but it seems like you think I was bashing the guy. I was actually showing the coach some support.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT