ADVERTISEMENT

Bring on the season!

I have not been this excited and hopeful for the start of a new season since 2010. Keep Raiola healthy and my gut says this is going to be a lot of fun this year.

I am not drinking any koolaid. Lots of questions still hanging. But the potential is definitely there for a break out season.
and parlay it into fun years to come

I have not been this excited and hopeful for the start of a new season since 2010. Keep Raiola healthy and my gut says this is going to be a lot of fun this year.

I am not drinking any koolaid. Lots of questions still hanging. But the potential is definitely there for a break out season.
Lot of great things going on with the program. But I'm also thrilled we don't open up against a conference opponent for the first time since 2019. Can't wait!

I am aggressively tamping down any feelings of excitement and hope. Trying to keep anticipation at bay for another few weeks. The Royals are helping immensely by staying competitive into August. BTW, Bobby Witt Jr. would be one of the biggest celebrity athletes in the country if MLB didn't have a media strategy modeled on North Korea.

today-show-newscast.gif

Last edited:

I haven’t been this excited since…last year. But I’m a complete, unabashed homer. Can’t help it.

11-1 ceiling 8-4 floor
I am thinking 10-2 with a playoff appearance. Raoila is too good and he has a lot of weapons to work with.

Defense was fixed overnight and now the offense will be.

Nebraska is back and it's here to stay.
Love the optimism... I'm leaning closer to 10-2 ceiling and 6-6 floor myself. Which either way probably no playoff appearance lol but that's ok for year 2. Year 3 is when Rhule seems to shine anyway!

Reactions: leodisflowers
8-4 ceiling and 5-7 floor. Don't know if we are there yet. Still have a lot of question marks. I can't see us being any worse than last year, but a lot of good teams and will probably drop 1-2 we shouldn't and maybe win 1-2 we shouldn't. Hopefully this team learns how to win early.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
11-1 ceiling 8-4 floor
I am thinking 10-2 with a playoff appearance. Raoila is too good and he has a lot of weapons to work with.

Defense was fixed overnight and now the offense will be.

Nebraska is back and it's here to stay.
What drugs are you on? Will you share?

8-4 ceiling and 5-7 floor. Don't know if we are there yet. Still have a lot of question marks. I can't see us being any worse than last year, but a lot of good teams and will probably drop 1-2 we shouldn't and maybe win 1-2 we shouldn't. Hopefully this team learns how to win early.
This is what my head says as well. But my heart says 10-2!

I took the over (7.5) on NU. The last time I was optimistic about an NU season was 2019 (Frost’s 2nd year). That went away in a hurry after an ugly win against the Sun Belt followed by the inexplicable loss in Boulder the next week.

I can see anywhere from 5-7 to 10-2 this season. I will be optimistic until conditions warrant otherwise.

Reactions: Lars72
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT