ADVERTISEMENT

Brandon Reilly stiffs waiter

I would not refer to this as "stiffing" the waiter. It is not "stiffing" when you have it deservedly coming based on your speech and your actions. No one is ENTITLED to a tip.

Reactions: blackbones
This has been reported on espn and other media outlets all week. I'm sure some people missed it so thanks for posting.

Oh ya David if you want to see a team that underachieves look no farther than your alma mater.

Reactions: blackbones
David Pollack wasn't wrong about us sucking, but it is still Reilly's right to not tip him, Reilly should have known better than to tweet this out.

Reactions: Husk10
I don't ever tip more than 10% unless I'm on a date, because I don't want to look cheap. I'd prefer not to tip at all, but if I ever decide to go back, I don't want to get my food spit in because I'm the asshole who doesn't tip. I have reasons why I don't think people should tip. I hate why it always takes so long to get the bill and why they only come back once to see if I need a refill. I'd rather have tablets replace some of the waiters and the minimum wage for waiters should be raised to the regular minimum wage anyway.

I don't ever tip more than 10% unless I'm on a date, because I don't want to look cheap. I'd prefer not to tip at all, but if I ever decide to go back, I don't want to get my food spit in because I'm the asshole who doesn't tip. I have reasons why I don't think people should tip. I hate why it always takes so long to get the bill and why they only come back once to see if I need a refill. I'd rather have tablets replace some of the waiters and the minimum wage for waiters should be raised to the regular minimum wage anyway.
Mr-Pink-reservoir-dogs-35202547-500-254.gif
Mr Pink is that you??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT