ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl early lines Up dated

scarletred

Nebraska Legend
Jun 17, 2001
Orange bowl Bama -14
Cotton bowl Clemson -11.5
Rose bowl tOSU - 4.5. Can’t believe this isn’t 2 TD.
Sugar bowl Georgia-10.5
Fiesta bowl LSU -7.5
Peach bowl Michigan -7
Citrus bowl Penn St -4.5
Outback bowl Missi St - 6.0
Holiday bowl Utah - 6.5
Redbox bowl Oregon -2
Music City bowl Auburn -5
Pinstrip bowl Miami Fl -3
Motor City - Georgia Tech -3.5
Alamo Bowl Washington St - 6.5
Liberty bowl Missouri -10

Last edited:
According to Vegas, it'll be a 3-6 bowl season for the Big Ten. Here's hoping for a few upsets.

The longer the playoff is around, the less everyone cares about the rest of the bowls...I'm betting a lot of players would even prefer to get a lot of these over with rather than drag it out a month before they get to take another snap in live action. It would be so hard to bet these and expect to make a living at it, just to hard to gauge how much anyone wants to be there.

Reactions: Husker4real
If your planning on making a living betting on sporting events your life is a loosing bet from the start.

The longer the playoff is around, the less everyone cares about the rest of the bowls...I'm betting a lot of players would even prefer to get a lot of these over with rather than drag it out a month before they get to take another snap in live action. It would be so hard to bet these and expect to make a living at it, just to hard to gauge how much anyone wants to be there.

The next logical step is an 8 team, then a 16 team playoff. Instead of a bunch of meaningless bowl games, let’s play meaningful games with some of the same matchups

The next logical step is an 8 team, then a 16 team playoff. Instead of a bunch of meaningless bowl games, let’s play meaningful games with some of the same matchups

Then half the games won't matter from week 9 and on because most of the field will be set and we can just eliminate them and get right to the post season. Sweet!!! Sign me up!!! I'm all for anything that renders the regular season meaningless!!!

Then half the games won't matter from week 9 and on because most of the field will be set and we can just eliminate them and get right to the post season. Sweet!!! Sign me up!!! I'm all for anything that renders the regular season meaningless!!!

Well, since most games are meaningless now after the 3rd or 4th week, getting to week 9 would be a big improvement.

Orange bowl Bama -14
Cotton bowl Clemson -11.5
Rose bowl tOSU - 4.5. Can’t believe this isn’t 2 TD.
Sugar bowl Georgia-10.5
Fiesta bowl LSU -7.5
Peach bowl Michigan -7
Citrus bowl Penn St -4.5
Outback bowl Missi St - 6.0
Holiday bowl Utah - 6.5
Redbox bowl Oregon -2
Music City bowl Auburn -5
Pinstrip bowl Miami Fl -3
Motor City - Georgia Tech -3.5
Alamo Bowl Washington St - 6.5
Liberty bowl Missouri -10

I wonder how many players sit that game out for the butteyes, could help explain that line.

Haskins is playing. Dre'Mont Jones said "We'll see".
This is becoming very common with bowl games now. I saw where Rashan Gary is sitting out Mich's bowl game. I'm sure it will be like an all-star team when they list everyone .

That OSU line doesn't look right. Hard team to figure out and bet on though. Guess it depends what team shows up - the Purdue one or the one that blasted Michigan. 4 to 5 points looks like a gimme though. Reading some of their boards and many of their fans are po'd and act like their season has been a disappointment. 12-1 and BIG champs - definitely spoiled kids in Columbus.

me tel u predictions

bama cover they best in sec
clemson win no cover
osu bestest in big 10 cover easly
georgia cover sec weak but they 2nd best
why lsu favorite ucf by 200 BILLION
michigan win no cover tho
penn st cover but close game
iowa win close game
pac 12 weak but utah cover
oregeon cover big win
aburn win no cover
wiscy win salvage season
minnesota win good game
wash st win plus covr
mizzou cover

take to bank if u want

This is why I would have a playoff of 6/12 teams if you are going to expand. Make it where the first round the best teams get a bye week and make the others win to get the chance to play you. Also as you move from round 1 to 2 to 3 and so on, the lowest seed always plays the highest seed. This way the regular season would reward the best teams and force the lower seeds to go through the best teams each round. Just my 2 cents.

Cyclones +3.5 against Washington St
Purdue +4 against Auburn
Ioway +7 against Mississippi St
Georgia - 11.5 against ut.

Assuming piss st defense all plays, how will iowa score?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT