ADVERTISEMENT

Boom, Bang, Bomb

Yep dont count his offers from Wisconsin and Utah...oh, and the kid is VERY smart, could have gone almost anywhere in the Ivy League including Harvard and Yale

Nice get and Bray/Diaco still working Parsons,Redmond, Calvert in addition for CAT along with Alston

Also, Bookie is SOLID. And on the offensive side, I wouldn't totally rule out Pledger. We have a much better shot with some IMG guys than some might realize. I am sure a LOT more will be known after this weekend.

Reactions: StrongArm517
I believe it was Archie Graham who stated it would ruin recruiting and if memory serves me correct he said it would "cut the sack"

Oh well, that's different. Certainly a creditable source. Never mind me questioning that.

We really need to back away from the keyboard just a bit and let this stuff all work itself out. But again, it would take all the feel good away from so many that want to be right about something, as in anything they say.

I think it is because we have limited scholarships. With that said I think he looks really good
I think it's because the anti-Riley crowd trying to rub it into the pro-Riley crowd who've said Riley was going to improve recruiting.

Because Alston is only a 5.6 3* they see this as proving Riley isn't bringing in the needed talent further trying to justify that Riley needs to go.

Oh well, that's different. Certainly a creditable source. Never mind me questioning that.

We really need to back away from the keyboard just a bit and let this stuff all work itself out. But again, it would take all the feel good away from so many that want to be right about something, as in anything they say.

I won’t speak for Charlie and I don’t want to take the time look up exactly what he wrote but I believe the intent of his post was that by firing the AD at that point, firing the head coach will be next and that will hamper recruiting.

For the people ragging on this signing, how about just posting “welcome young man, awesome to have you aboard”

Instead of bitching about getting him and acting like a complete asshole.

Like it or not, these are kids that have chosen to play for our team.

You have to remember there are a few posters who seem to enjoy latching onto anything I say so that at a later date they can bring it up, give each other fives, and hit the 'like' button.

Riiiiiiiiiigggggghhhhhhhttttttt. That’s the reason

the "minny" discussion is that he attended a minnesota camp and he didn't quite measure up. plus, not sure that is a strong need for minnesota at this time. otherwise, i don't think fleck would have let him go. hope the kid proves them wrong!

Reactions: timnsun
Wow we beat out all of those D2 schools!?!?
Wisconsin and Utah? They are two of the most consistent defenses in college football. Plus having offers from Harvard, Princeton, Yale, etc. he's a smart kid. Let him redshirt and gain some muscle. Learning the plays and playbook won't be a problem.

I am sorry, but we need better recruits than this, if we look to compete for championships. I know that sounds negative, but every recruit cant be a project. We need recruits to come in and make instant impact, whether a juco or an recruit like Parsons.
So like Joe Carter, Matt Finnin, Joe Keels, Chongo Kondolo? They were sure impact guys. Sometimes this board is really unbearable with people who don't think before they post.

The kid has great size, fits the 3-4 perfectly, insanely smart. Remember he plays in Minnesota, not a school known for producing stud high school players and not a lot of chances to go to camps and get noticed. Drop this kid in Missouri or Illinois he would have more offers. Reminds me a lot of the recruitment of JD Speilman.

So like Joe Carter, Matt Finnin, Joe Keels, Chongo Kondolo? They were sure impact guys. Sometimes this board is really unbearable with people who don't think before they post.

The kid has great size, fits the 3-4 perfectly, insanely smart. Remember he plays in Minnesota, not a school known for producing stud high school players and not a lot of chances to go to camps and get noticed. Drop this kid in Missouri or Illinois he would have more offers. Reminds me a lot of the recruitment of JD Speilman.
Lets keep getting recruits like this and will continue to get curb stomped like we did tonight, most of you need to face the cold hard facts without better players we will continue to motor boated like we did tonight end of story.

For the people ragging on this signing, how about just posting “welcome young man, awesome to have you aboard”

Instead of bitching about getting him and acting like a complete asshole.

Like it or not, these are kids that have chosen to play for our team.
No I don't like watching this team get curb stomped by better teams every year. I am pointing out a fact, not bitching there is a difference. I always thought this was a FREE board to express your views on football related topics, I guess not anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT