ADVERTISEMENT

Bookie's Twitter

That story from a day or two ago? Yeah, I think that was just a photo op because Florida is one of his official visits he has planned, right?

Heard he's taking all 5. Good for him, enjoy the free trips, stuff, good games, etc. If I'm a coach though, having a strong NU peer recruiter around my other official visitors doesn't seem like the best idea if those recruits are also considering NU.

And his been interviewed since and made it very clear he's 110% Husker committed. He says he knows what committed means and he will stay true to it. For some reason he's just having fun with it, just russling peeps feathers and all. But he is 100% Husker at the end of the day. The kid loves coach Riley and as long as he's our coach, Bookie will be a Husker.

-He wore a Gators hat during an IMG photo shoot.
-Matt Corral (Gator commit) also has been tweeting cryptic things that Bookie then retweets.
-A former player that he's friends with tweeted a picture of Bookie wearing a Gator cap and said "Gods chosen" he then said he and Bookie "just spoke and Im not gone say to much but just know God planned it not us"
-Bookie then did a live video stream where at the end he said,"Just one more thing" and then put on a Gator cap again and put the camera right on the cap before ending the video.
-Has planned an OV to Florida Gators.
-Said he talks to the Gator staff almost daily.
-Gator recruiting sites seem to think he could potentially flip.

So basically over the last two days he seems to be very pro Gator.

-Matt Corral (Gator commit) also has been tweeting cryptic things that Bookie then retweets.
-A former player that he's friends with tweeted a picture of Bookie wearing a Gator cap and said "Gods chosen" he then said he and Bookie "just spoke and Im not gone say to much but just know God planned it not us"
-Bookie then did a live video stream where at the end he said,"Just one more thing" and then put on a Gator cap again and put the camera right on the cap before ending the video.

Or, he's just having fun.

Trying to read between the lines can cause tremendous headaches, so I'm not gonna fret over this.

He is 100% N in my opinion...

He's playing his senior season at IMG in Florida and drumming up some home game ticket sales.

This comes from an article about IMG players-where uncommitted recruits might commit and whether current commits might flip.

"I asked Radley-Hiles, who had been goofing around and putting on hats like Florida and UCLA earlier during a photo shoot, if there was a school with a legitimate shot to flip him.

“A shot to flip me? I don’t think so,” Radley-Hiles said. “If you really want me to say one, I guess I could say ... nah, there really isn’t one,” he said, not wanting to create fake drama."

Relax, he's having fun. Don't believe me? Look at the picture. That's a gator cap, but on his wrist is a Cane bracelet. Sounds like trolling to me.

Reactions: timnsun
If Bookie did flip for whatever reason, how many here would flip?

flipping-out.gif

Lol no one is 100% committed. Reuben Foster moved to Auburn and got an Auburn tattoo on his arm before switching to Bama on NSD. No one is ever 100% committed. Obviously where there's smoke, there's fire. It wasn't just 1 picture of him wearing a hat... the whole Matt Coral being a Gator and other Gator committs in his ear and him being so close to UF.... I think he eventually stays N but I would not be shocked one bit of he went elsewhere.

Lol no one is 100% committed. Reuben Foster moved to Auburn and got an Auburn tattoo on his arm before switching to Bama on NSD. No one is ever 100% committed. Obviously where there's smoke, there's fire. It wasn't just 1 picture of him wearing a hat... the whole Matt Coral being a Gator and other Gator committs in his ear and him being so close to UF.... I think he eventually stays N but I would not be shocked one bit of he went elsewhere.

I agree. It seems like Florida really has his attention right now. I will never be one to tweet at a recruit, but I like to look up what they are putting out there on social media and he seems to be putting out about 10 tweets/retweets about Florida to about every 1 for Nebraska. I listened to the Wiltfong interview from yesterday, but this Florida thing definitely seems to be gaining steam. Matt Coral seems to be the ring leader trying to convince him to flip. I would think the relationships he has with the Nebraska coaches, current players, and current commits would be greater and keep him with Nebraska though.

Bookie is a leader not a follower. No other player that is committed to another school is going to convince Bookie to flip.

The only way that actually happens is if Riley gets fired before NSD.

Thats just strange for someone supposedly 100% nebraska imo. Im not predicting he will decommit but thats not how Id be acting if Im supposed to be the guy peer recruiting to nebraska, not florida. Go ahead, freak out on me. But I dont think i sound that crazy.
Kids these days, i guess.

Bookie is a leader not a follower. No other player that is committed to another school is going to convince Bookie to flip.

Or maybe if he's on the hot seat.

If you listen to the interview, he says more than once that he understands the word commitment... learning it from his brothers... I think that means way more than a silly picture. Bookie seems to be a man of his word, meaning the pictures are just for fun.

I might suggest that kids today are different than when many of us were that age... let's not project what we would have done on the kid, maybe hinting that he shouldn't be doing this if he were 100% committed.

I agree with HuskerO 100%, the only way he goes elsewhere is if Riley is canned before NSD. Not hot seat, but canned, in my opinion.

I guess we will see in February.

Reactions: HuskerO
I'm listening to the Wiltfong interview right now; this kid is smart, even-keeled, and well spoken. I don't think he's going to flip at all, but I agree, kids these days are diiiiiiicks when it comes to fooling around on Twitter.

I think he's trolling and just kinda playing around. I wish he wouldn't, though.

False

While I agree nothing is a 100% until he signs the papers... I do not believe there is any smoke and fire here. He has a Miami bracelet on, should we be worried about them too? In my opinion that bracelet makes your rant null and void, because who from Miami is in his ear? Matt C. recruiting for them too? Quit trying to push your inner emotion out to the public as fact!

well, the fans could go all paranoid and start tweeting stupid stuff to him. So, that would be the other reason why he would flip.

I'm listening to the Wiltfong interview right now; this kid is smart, even-keeled, and well spoken. I don't think he's going to flip at all, but I agree, kids these days are diiiiiiicks when it comes to fooling around on Twitter.

I think he's trolling and just kinda playing around. I wish he wouldn't, though.
I highly highly doubt trolling is his m.o., but maybe he's trolling Florida fans!!

Reactions: DudznSudz
If he flips, he flips. If he stays committed, he signs in February. I'm sure the coaching staff knows him way, way, way better than any of us fans. Please, oh please, no idiots getting in a running social media fight with him.

False

While I agree nothing is a 100% until he signs the papers... I do not believe there is any smoke and fire here. He has a Miami bracelet on, should we be worried about them too? In my opinion that bracelet makes your rant null and void, because who from Miami is in his ear? Matt C. recruiting for them too? Quit trying to push your inner emotion out to the public as fact!

Well miami might finish with the #1 class. And if you knew your facts you'd know that last year Florida was basically is top school with Nebraska. We're not talking about Miami here or OSU, just Florida, a school he's had big time interest in before. And I'm sure the idiot who put his face on a nebraska t-shirt isn't helping at all. That's really weird and embarrassing for the program. Keep believing he's 100% committed, hopefully you'll be ok if he decommits.

Well miami might finish with the #1 class. And if you knew your facts you'd know that last year Florida was basically is top school with Nebraska. We're not talking about Miami here or OSU, just Florida, a school he's had big time interest in before. And I'm sure the idiot who put his face on a nebraska t-shirt isn't helping at all. That's really weird and embarrassing for the program. Keep believing he's 100% committed, hopefully you'll be ok if he decommits.
Are you really worried? Like, for real?

Sorry, man... it's pretty nice not worrying about this, knowing that unless Riley is fired he's a husker.

Reactions: DukeOfSorrow
I know you've always been very impressed with your own opinions about where things stand with recruits, but looking around, hardly anybody really seems to think any of this means much. So I will take his own words and others' opinions that there really isn't much going on here. Sure, we can always throw in the obvious statement about nothing being a sure thing until they sign, but that's true for anybody.

Oh noes! Call the coast gaurd, we've got a sinking ship!!!
/S

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT