ADVERTISEMENT

Bookie's Twitter

Don't know why no one has said it yet... the crystal balls still overwhelmingly say Nebraska.

This should be the final post in this thread.

Reactions: bigboxes
it will not be the final post! i heard from some guy i don't know that he isn't sure what is going one. something fishy going on here.....

Reactions: baseball31ne
It matters more what he is saying in interviews. If the opposite was true from the current situation and he was insisting on twitter that he was solid, but saying in interviews that he was seriously considering flipping to Florida, then we would have something more to worry about. The whole reason why not everybody is freaking out over this is because he is saying something completely different in interviews that contradicts what he is doing on twitter.
I hope you are correct. Sometimes interviews are so arranged that you have conditioned yourself to say all the right things. Twitter more spontaneous. Me...... I'm going to worry about it a bit.

suicide-booth-futurama.jpg

Not sure why you are addressing my post. I was answering a post who discussed what Corral is doing now, when what he is doing now is irrelevant. Did he post good things about Nebraska when Bookie committed to Nebraska? I don't know, but it wouldn't surprise me. Then i said, I know he was tweeting some positive stuff about Nebraska when he thought he might be visiting here.

None of that addresses whether or not Bookie is considering a flip. But using the fact that Corral isn't currently posting anything pro Nebraska doesn't prove Bookie is flipping either.
My post wasnt directed entirely to you. Should have clarified.

Don't know why no one has said it yet... the crystal balls still overwhelmingly say Nebraska.

This should be the final post in this thread.
They are probably right, and they usually have inside info. And as Tuco hints, hes probably being nice.
Its just strange is all. I dont think its crazy or wierd to point that out.
If a top recruit comitted to another school started tweeting nothing but nebraska stuff like crazy while sending cryptic notes and ignoring his current school, people on here would probably read into it.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
They are probably right, and they usually have inside info. And as Tuco hints, hes probably being nice.
If a top recruit comitted to another school started tweeting nothing but nebraska stuff like crazy while sending cryptic notes and ignoring his current school, people on here would probably read into it.
Bookie is ignoring Nebraska?

My post was in jest. I was paying homage to other threads that place heavy importance on crystal balls.

We just don't need another "the sky is falling" thread when things are going so well. Why should we worry about Bookie? I'm sure that Riley and D-Will have been in communications with him. I read this thread a couple of times and thought that this is overblown. Even if it wasn't, some things you just don't have control over. Bookie sounds very mature for his age. He made a commitment and has been actively recruiting others to come with him to NU.

This is what I think of many in this thread are doing while reading this:

sheldon-hyperventilating-big-bang-theory.gif

I unfollowed him on twitter. Got tired of seeing UF crap everywhere. Let's focus on the season and recruiting will work itself out. If he wants to go to UF then fine, I only want players with the N on their hearts. Gbr

Reactions: T_Ozcorn44
Probably a good idea to stop following all high schoolers.
and current players while you are at it. I only follow the coaching staff and media. If a player/recruit says anything of note, one of those guys will retweet it. Oh, and I was just piling on the "sky is falling" crowd with my post. I dont think there is anything to worry about at this point, as long as the fans arent morons. I think the fact that Moore is still solid, that says a lot about Bookie.

Reactions: HuskerO
and current players while you are at it. I only follow the coaching staff and media. If a player/recruit says anything of note, one of those guys will retweet it. Oh, and I was just piling on the "sky is falling" crowd with my post. I dont think there is anything to worry about at this point, as long as the fans arent morons. I think the fact that Moore is still solid, that says a lot about Bookie.
Yup. I'm 32 years old. I don't need to be following college kids on Twitter either.

You'll get plenty of info by following the coaching staff and media.

Nice work by the staff

Always recruiting the player until he actually signs on the dotted line and then the staff jumps up and down when they receive the fax as we all watch via the Husker Webcam on signing day. Winking

sign-here.jpg

NCAA rules are funny. You can't mention a kid's name to a reporter from Scottsbluff but you can make a poster wishing him a happy birthday in an attempt to get it splashed all over twitter/message boards/news.

The Boz was right about these authoritarian commies.

Reactions: baseball31ne
Just a thought, Bookie has been to 3 schools already, so overall loyalty might be mixed. Seems like any player we've messed with that's been through that many schools never stays at 1 college. I hope we get him, and I would think once he's here, he would stay because he'd be playing.

I get that players will flip, but this one is different. He seemed to completely understand what it meant to be a Husker and took on going to great lengths to promote us. To flip would be a slap directly into Mike Riley and a damn loyal fan base's face that I haven't witnessed in a while.

I would welcome him with open arms if he signs, but at this point, his shtick is getting old. Get in or get the f*** out.

I get that players will flip, but this one is different. He seemed to completely understand what it meant to be a Husker and took on going to great lengths to promote us. To flip would be a slap directly into Mike Riley and a damn loyal fan base's face that I haven't witnessed in a while.

I would welcome him with open arms if he signs, but at this point, his shtick is getting old. Get in or get the f*** out.
If you're talking about Bookie, he is in. If you don't like the Florida stuff, no one really does here, but he has said with his mouth that he is 100% in... I'm thinking GTFO isn't warranted...

Good grief. The kid is N so stop with all the drama!

Reactions: Husker Hunyock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT