ADVERTISEMENT

Boltsball 2024

Pretty sure it’s less about that, and more about the fact that you’re calling all of these other programs better than Nebraska. Four different organizations have Nebraska in the top 25. Their RPI is number 18. And yet we’re worse than all of these programs. That’s probably why people are throwing shade your way, Because you think you're smarter than everyone else.
If you’d look, someone else said the reason Nebraska loses midweek games is because those other teams have the advantage of more depth. So if that is in fact true, which program is “better”? The one that can win any day of the week or the one that struggles outside of weekends. I don’t think I’m smarter than everyone else, just the morons like you. Great programs win, not lose and make excuses about not having enough depth. Those losses make a difference in post season seeding. I know you are scared to see the reality and live in make believe world but wins and losses matter.

Pretty sure it’s less about that, and more about the fact that you’re calling all of these other programs better than Nebraska. Four different organizations have Nebraska in the top 25. Their RPI is number 18. And yet we’re worse than all of these programs. That’s probably why people are throwing shade your way, Because you think you're smarter than everyone else.
Answer this, if Nebraska is a better program why do they lose those games repeatedly?

If you’d look, someone else said the reason Nebraska loses midweek games is because those other teams have the advantage of more depth. So if that is in fact true, which program is “better”? The one that can win any day of the week or the one that struggles outside of weekends. I don’t think I’m smarter than everyone else, just the morons like you. Great programs win, not lose and make excuses about not having enough depth. Those losses make a difference in post season seeding. I know you are scared to see the reality and live in make believe world but wins and losses matter.
Why am I a moron? I didn’t call you any names, just pointed out why people are giving you a hard time. Seems like you’ve got some pretty thin skin to attack anyone who responds to you, whether good or bad.

Answer this, if Nebraska is a better program why do they lose those games repeatedly?
I live in Minnesota, haven’t seen a single pitch. That’s why I referenced the 4 different polling organizations, since I haven’t seen anything. Sorry to hurt your feelings that I trust the polls more than you at this point.

Why am I a moron? I didn’t call you any names, just pointed out why people are giving you a hard time. Seems like you’ve got some pretty thin skin to attack anyone who responds to you, whether good or bad.
You said I think I’m smarter than everyone else. That’s an attack. Reality is I questioned another person about why does Nebraska not have the depth of these lower levels teams. And it hurt the feelings of you and a couple of other fans that don’t like when hard questions get asked. It’s ok, you can live in make believe land where everything is covered in perfect scarlet and cream and no one dare ask a tough question about the team. I never said the team sucked, to fire the coach, anything like that. But it sure upset the thin skinned scarlet and cream crowd

I live in Minnesota, haven’t seen a single pitch. That’s why I referenced the 4 different polling organizations, since I haven’t seen anything. Sorry to hurt your feelings that I trust the polls more than you at this point.
I am not the one that said we don’t have the depth of those other teams, someone else did so stop pinning that on me. All I did was ask question in response to that. Since you only talk 💩 and not answer questions about the team I’ll be ignoring your childish snide comments

You said I think I’m smarter than everyone else. That’s an attack. Reality is I questioned another person about why does Nebraska not have the depth of these lower levels teams. And it hurt the feelings of you and a couple of other fans that don’t like when hard questions get asked. It’s ok, you can live in make believe land where everything is covered in perfect scarlet and cream and no one dare ask a tough question about the team. I never said the team sucked, to fire the coach, anything like that. But it sure upset the thin skinned scarlet and cream crowd
How were my feelings hurt? That’s quite a leap… I was relying on polls. Not sure if you noticed, but UConn lost to 3 other schools this year in men’s basketball. I guess that makes them the 4th best team in America.

Nebraska went 1-0 against Purdue in basketball this year. They must be the better team.

Do you see why I rely on polls more than you?

Reality is I questioned another person about why does Nebraska not have the depth of these lower levels teams.
Especially in year 5 of your head coach's tenure 🙄 The biggest reason? Hiring Jeff Christy, it would seem. He did great things as a catcher back in '05-'06 and he's certainly not in Frost's category of rumored heavy-duty partying or anything like that so I don't want to make it personal, or anything else other than a statement of fact: Nebraska pitching was just not very deep or good and Bolt made a change. Good for him not stubbornly sticking with an assistant coach but you've already set your program back and we get to ride the struggle bus.

I am not the one that said we don’t have the depth of those other teams, someone else did so stop pinning that on me. All I did was ask question in response to that. Since you only talk 💩 and not answer questions about the team I’ll be ignoring your childish snide comments
Talk about thin skin… I am being very reserved in my comments. And now I’m going on ignore? Wow… my apologies, I thought you were older than 12.

Get lost. How's that for an attack?!

#47 in rpi so they are a quad 1 opponent.. sorry you don’t understand these basic concepts
Serious question:

Does opponent RPI factor point in time or end of season?

Will this always be a quad 1 series? Or if Rutgers ends up sucking ass like the rest of our mid-major conference will their end of season RPI reflect the quality of opponent?

Guessing it’s the latter but genuinely curious

Serious question:

Does opponent RPI factor point in time or end of season?

Will this always be a quad 1 series? Or if Rutgers ends up sucking ass like the rest of our mid-major conference will their end of season RPI reflect the quality of opponent?

Guessing it’s the latter but genuinely curious
I believe it’s the same as basketball so a team can fall out or into a quad 1 win/loss.

Thanks for the updates. Tomorrow I believe Husker Baseball makes a rare appearance on Big Ten Network.

Reactions: scarletred
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT