ADVERTISEMENT

Bills and Vikes

Allen is an incredible talent, but man he gave this game away. Two horrible red zone picks, in addition to the fumbled snap.

Reactions: HBK4life
Allen is an incredible talent, but man he gave this game away. Two horrible red zone picks, in addition to the fumbled snap.
I wonder how his elbow feels. Seemed pretty serious at the start of last week.

I wonder how his elbow feels. Seemed pretty serious at the start of last week.
Hard to say, but he made some horrible decisions the last two weeks.

Much to the delight of Chiefs' fans, because the Bills are pissing away home field advantage. The AFC West is such a shitty division, Chiefs will continue to pile up wins.

Hard to say, but he made some horrible decisions the last two weeks.

Much to the delight of Chiefs' fans, because the Bills are pissing away home field advantage. The AFC West is such a shitty division, Chiefs will continue to pile up wins.
Which is crazy the additions the other teams made and they are worst then last year. Chargers have actually shocked me. On paper that defense looks nuts. But nope

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
Which is crazy the additions the other teams made and they are worst then last year. Chargers have actually shocked me. On paper that defense looks nuts. But nope
Broncos have a solid defense, but its not enough to overcome the Russell Wilson-led shit show on the other side of the ball. Didn't like that acquisition when it happened, but never imagined it would be this much of a disaster.

Broncos have a solid defense, but its not enough to overcome the Russell Wilson-led shit show on the other side of the ball. Didn't like that acquisition when it happened, but never imagined it would be this much of a disaster.
I agree and eventually teams will learn not to hire Belichick groomed McDaniels. He is horrible. Also I think Hackett has been as much of a disaster for Denver as Wilson has. Coaching matters.

Amazing game. Unreal. If you haven’t see it just watch the last 3 min and overtime…

If you have a congenital heart condition though don’t watch it

AFC West is not nearly as good as I thought it would be...Chargers can still make some noise and I expect them to, but the Raiders and Broncos are a huge disappointment. Love seeing the Bills piss their pants!! Chiefs with home field advantage, again, would be fab....and ya think Denver would like a refund right about now and both coach and QB??

AFC West is not nearly as good as I thought it would be...Chargers can still make some noise and I expect them to, but the Raiders and Broncos are a huge disappointment. Love seeing the Bills piss their pants!! Chiefs with home field advantage, again, would be fab....and ya think Denver would like a refund right about now and both coach and QB??
I'm saw a meme the other day about Denver offering the Seahawks a trade for Geno Smith for Russell Wilson and a first round draft pick.

Amazing game. Unreal. If you haven’t see it just watch the last 3 min and overtime…

If you have a congenital heart condition though don’t watch it
I had given up on Cousins after his last pick and headed to the ranch. I turned on the radio about 5 seconds before the Allen muffed snap. Crazy game that the Vikings tried to give away with their prevent the win defense

I had given up on Cousins after his last pick and headed to the ranch. I turned on the radio about 5 seconds before the Allen muffed snap. Crazy game that the Vikings tried to give away with their prevent the win defense
Man I am not a Vikes fan but wow I was getting frustrated with there defense alignment

I agree and eventually teams will learn not to hire Belichick groomed McDaniels. He is horrible. Also I think Hackett has been as much of a disaster for Denver as Wilson has. Coaching matters.
The Raiders screwed the pooch by hiring McDaniels. I couldn’t believe it when they did it. Bisaccia did a great job as their interim. The only significant change to their team is hiring NMcDaniel and they’ve gone from a playoff team to maybe the worst team in the league

Yes, but I certainly enjoy the cringy videos.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT