ADVERTISEMENT

OT. Oh my. Joshua Dobbs!

wait aren't you the same guy who constantly shits on the vike's GM despite putting elite weapons around the QB every single year?

yea, this tracks

unrelated: bears turned it over 5x behind Bagent today. looked awesome

Check my history. Cousins is a nice guy. System quarterback. And a loser.
nfl-football.gif

Reactions: StoneTempleHusker
Let's calm down on the one game overreactions. The ink isn't even dry on the Bagent love and now we're moving to Dobbs.

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
Dobbs scrambled for more yards today than cousins did in his whole career. Pretty careless with the football, though.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Let's calm down on the one game overreactions. The ink isn't even dry on the Bagent love and now we're moving to Dobbs.
Did you watch? Who knows if he can even win another game but that was fun to watch. Very impressive play minus a couple of NU QB style fumbles considering he had 2 f’n days of practice . I’ll give you that the Falcons aren’t good but damn.

So, real estate then when he's done playing.
Agents 30 years ago "So, I lined up 5 houses for us to look at, I will pick you up and drive you to all of them, don't worry, i will take you out to lunch too, I think you will love all 5 houses that I found"

Agents today "I mean, just send me a link of a house that you find and I guess we can look at it when I am free"

Did you watch? Who knows if he can even win another game but that was fun to watch. Very impressive play minus a couple of NU QB style fumbles considering he had 2 f’n days of practice . I’ll give you that the Falcons aren’t good but damn.
Will be curious to see if they view him as just a stop gap or if he can fit into future plans. Very good receivers in Jefferson, Addison, Osborn, and Hockenson. Save draft capital for O Line, running back and maybe a DT. They are playing themselves out of a day 1 QB pick

Reactions: dinglefritz
Will be curious to see if they view him as just a stop gap or if he can fit into future plans. Very good receivers in Jefferson, Addison, Osborn, and Hockenson. Save draft capital for O Line, running back and maybe a DT. They are playing themselves out of a day 1 QB pick
Dobbs is a QB Kevin O’Connell wanted. 5th round guy who has knocked around versus the first round guy your GM wants? I might ride with Dobbs. Jaren Hall I thought looked pretty good before he got clobbered. I think I would be drafting O linemen with their top picks.

His ball security issues might be one reason. Fun player to watch. I didn’t think there was any way the Vikings would score TDs today.
That’s fair. I thought he was going to be a solid option after Big Ben would be done.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT