ADVERTISEMENT

Bill O’Brien

sounds eerily similar to Rhule's Big 12 COTY award in 2019, given right after losing to Lincoln Riley's 12-1 OU team featuring Jalen Hurts and CeeDee Lamb.

that's another fun storyline this year - a rekindling of old Big 12 coaching foes

maybe Rhule gets his revenge in south central
OU had high expectations. OSU was coming off a 6-7 season.

What a job by rhule to force OU to OT with that stacked team.

Wait? I thought OSU couldn’t be ranked like PSU.. you’re all over the place today Kong. Btw… are you related to Donkey or is it a different Kong family?
I never said anything about OSU not being ranked. you did.

perhaps all the spin has you dizzy?

Wait? I thought OSU couldn’t be ranked like PSU.. you’re all over the place today Kong. Btw… are you related to Donkey or is it a different Kong family?
live look at TampaBaySpin all dizzy arguing with himself:

drunk-man-fights-mirror-1694020608968.jpg

PSU and OSU were bant from coaches poll.

RollingLaugh

Let the record show Kong refuses to answer my question. The obvious answer is A but his ego is too fragile to admit it .
of course I'd take a gifted playoff birth despite beating nobody and losing all our most important games!

funny that you started this whole thing talking about a 'poor man's Pelini' only to prop up Pelini-esque results as proof of your spin

any other non-sequitur brain busters for us?

perhaps you'd better sit down for a bit. you can hurt yourself getting this dizzy

of course I'd take a gifted playoff birth despite beating nobody and losing all our most important games!

funny that you started this whole thing talking about a 'poor man's Pelini' only to prop up Pelini-esque results as proof of your spin

any other non-sequitur brain busters for us?
Sounds like Rhule is your man. Welcome aboard !! The fact that you had to hide your message tells me all I need to know 🤣

• Love
Reactions: king_kong_
this was among the funniest interactions I've had in a while

arguing with yourself has me dying

great stuff, spinster!
Rankings don’t matter because PSU is bant from coaches poll rankings. OSU also had same punishment as PSU.

Then goes on to talk about OSU’s rankings same year. Wow Kong pick a lane buddy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Rankings don’t matter because PSU is bant from coaches poll rankings. OSU also had same punishment as PSU.

Then goes on to talk about OSU’s rankings same year. Wow Kong pick a lane buddy.
k91X7V.gif

so so funny, spinster.

not sure I have ever seen a poster make a post and then argue against it less than 10 posts later.

can't believe this website is free. made my day!

k91X7V.gif

so so funny, spinster.

not sure I have ever seen a poster make a post and then argue against it less than 10 posts later.

can't believe this website is free. made my day!
Hahaha you’re so insecure you deleted this from your original post 🤣🤣

king_kong_ said:
BOB's PSU teams were ineligible for the polls and the postseason.

this is good spin, tampa!

as was posted, Baylor won the Big 12 two years after Rhule left (got better).

spin spin spin!

• Haha
Hahaha you’re so insecure you deleted this from your original post 🤣🤣

king_kong_ said:
BOB's PSU teams were ineligible for the polls and the postseason.

this is good spin, tampa!

as was posted, Baylor won the Big 12 two years after Rhule left (got better).

spin spin spin!

now the guy who argues with himself and edits literally every post in this thread is pointing the finger for making edits!

ray-liotta-hysterical-laughing-36od4qgrkokhlvko.gif

o man, this is what this board is all about

we are the same, spinster. real recognize real. great stuff today. cracking me up!

• Love
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Rhule came up just short
hilarious that you don't realize how stupid this sounds to another Husker fan.

that's sweet if you still buy into the "we almost got'em hiphip hooray moral victory" argument, but i for one am sick of it.

let's collectively change our expectations to a binary W/L metric

that's sweet if you still buy into the "we almost got'em hiphip hooray moral victory" argument, but i for one am sick of it.

So 11-2 regular season would be good? A trip to the playoff - I agree.. let’s hope Rhule can do it here with a better environment and an easier conference.. let’s go!!

So glad we didn’t end up with this guy

They’re kind of far apart

O’Brien:
Overall15–9 (college)
52–48 (NFL)

Rhule:
Overall52–50 (college)
11–27 (NFL)

Plus the guy who won more was also the GM

I’m surprised people are surprised BOB is an asshole? Thought that was widely known and accepted.

Bill O'Brien is going to have some tough luck at Boston College. I don't think things will ever work out there.

now the guy who argues with himself and edits literally every post in this thread is pointing the finger for making edits!

ray-liotta-hysterical-laughing-36od4qgrkokhlvko.gif

o man, this is what this board is all about

we are the same, spinster. real recognize real. great stuff today. cracking me up!
You think other posters will catch on we are the same guy?

• Haha
So 11-2 regular season would be good? A trip to the playoff - I agree.. let’s hope Rhule can do it here with a better environment and an easier conference.. let’s go!!
sure, losing to every ranked opponent on the schedule would be an improvement over what we've had.

i miss Pelini sometimes too, but i remember the feeling of knowing an embarrassment was coming when we had to play a conference titan.

I was just stating a fact. Not saying it is an accomplishment. Despite being put in the CFP and getting murdered at Cinnci, Fickell hasn’t exactly set the P5 world on fire from a W/L standpoint either.

sure, losing to every ranked opponent on the schedule would be an improvement over what we've had.

i miss Pelini sometimes too, but i remember the feeling of knowing an embarrassment was coming when we had to play a conference titan.
To be fair rhule wasn’t embarrassed by OU or Georgia… they were very competitive games. Will Rhule repeat what he did at Baylor - I sure hope so but only time will tell.

Reactions: thall_
I was just stating a fact.
me too. Fickell made a 4 team playoff, Rhule didn't. Fickell also beat multiple ranked teams his best year, Rhule didn't.

in the hypothetical land of Soclose, Rhule's 2019 Baylor team would've had 70 hung on them by LSU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT