ADVERTISEMENT

Bears making a huge mistake.

Its not important to starters. Just a lot of unnecessary wear and tear on them. It should be 2 games, But, it is very valuable for young guys trying to make the team.

I feel like a 53 man roster is too small. Id like to see it at 60
It's a way to pad the owners pockets. Season ticket holders have to pay for the games as part of the season package. So a lot end up going, since they have to pay anyway. Which means beer and food revenue. Local TV affiliates usually get the pre-season games so they like that as well.

Reactions: drubendall
It's a way to pad the owners pockets. Season ticket holders have to pay for the games as part of the season package. So a lot end up going, since they have to pay anyway. Which means beer and food revenue. Local TV affiliates usually get the pre-season games so they like that as well.
Preseason will be done entirely as soon as the league adds an 18th game

Had a rare opportunity to listen to 30 minutes of sports radio yesterday, think it was ESPN. They just happened to be talking about the Bears and man, there is a lot of optimism about them making the playoffs this year. The NFC North will be a fun watch.

Reactions: king_kong_
I'd be surprised if it held him out longer than Sept

but he will surely not have his chance to win the job out of camp
On the radio up here in Minnesota they were suggesting he would probably have the repair, not the trim, which would sideline him for several months, not weeks…

I don’t know much about this kind of surgery, but the trim sounded like a quick fix that leads to degenerative issues, whereas the repair would be restorative.

• Wow
Reactions: king_kong_
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT