ADVERTISEMENT

Bill O’Brien expected to be named Alabama offensive coordinator

I would. Penn State was a disaster when he coached there, but he handled it pretty well.
Damned good coach but maybe hurts too many feelings. Old school guy who did a helluva job at Penn State. He'll do well at Alabama.

Saban is notorious for coaching rehab. The list of coaches that have gone on to the NFL or head coaching gigs after a season or two with Saban is huge. Urban did the same to a lesser extent as well.

The Lennon quote come to mind with Saban "“I’m an artist, and if you give me a tuba, I’ll bring you something out of it." Give Saban a coach and he'll bring something out of of them.

Kiffin, Sark, Locksley, Gattis, Lupoi, Pruitt,Dunbar, Daboll, Cristobal, Naper,.........................

Saban is notorious for coaching rehab. The list of coaches that have gone on to the NFL or head coaching gigs after a season or two with Saban is huge. Urban did the same to a lesser extent as well.

The Lennon quote come to mind with Saban "“I’m an artist, and if you give me a tuba, I’ll bring you something out of it." Give Saban a coach and he'll bring something out of of them.

Kiffin, Sark, Locksley, Gattis, Lupoi, Pruitt,Dunbar, Daboll, Cristobal, Naper,.........................
great players make great coaches. Some of those guys have already been relegated to the scrap heap.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT