ADVERTISEMENT

Big News Coming?

Can only be 2 things really… (outside of some sort of scandal nobody could see coming)

1. Huge commitment. (Seems unlikely considering recent events, but who knows 🤷‍)

2. Mid-season firing(s) and/or demotion(s). (More likely, but would still be somewhat surprising)

Reactions: putemintheaisles
Is this guy some Husker writer or something?
Yeah he's a national recruiting analyst for Nebraska and this site who seems to be the most knowledgable and in-touch with all of our recruits. And also a guest on every Husker Football show like Hail Varsity with Gary Sharp and Damon Benning at least once a week....

Reactions: BTF69
Well, it's not a good omen to post a scene right before the TRex comes in and demolishes everything in the whole movie. So.....seems like bad news, there is really only 1 thing I can think of that warrants that teaser

Leslie Jordan Cleaning GIF by The Roku Channel
OMG , is Satt fired ?

Well, it's not a good omen to post a scene right before the TRex comes in and demolishes everything in the whole movie. So.....seems like bad news, there is really only 1 thing I can think of that warrants that teaser
Don’t know how you could make anything out of that clip. Is it a Jurassic Park clip?

Don’t know how you could make anything out of that clip. Is it a Jurassic Park clip?
It's the scene in the movie where you know everything's about to go to hell. I hope not, but the worst thing I can think of is a high profile NIL era transfer out. Hopefully I'm wrong and it's just a big BOOM

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT