ADVERTISEMENT

Big man OT Tapu is N!!

I suspect that the dude just realized within a few days of committing to OSU that he had made a big mistake. I mean, they don't even exist within a viable conference anymore. They have been better lately but they are a historically awful program. Small fan base. Committing to Nebraska over OSU was a no brainer. I think his commitment sticks unless he is drawn away from a big boy program out West like Washington or USC.
As a state, Oregon probably resembles where he grew up much more than Nebraska. I’m not all that surprised a kid in his situation would commit there but any coach who wins there isn’t staying there any longer than he had to. I think Raiola is going to prove he can put O linemen in the NFL. I suspect Fonoti played a big role in the quick change of heart.

Oregon State has had a pretty consistent Samoan pipeline going for quite a while. I just figured they would have to move down in who they recruit now. Looks like Donovan and Rhule are attempting to do the same thing here.

I suspect that the dude just realized within a few days of committing to OSU that he had made a big mistake. I mean, they don't even exist within a viable conference anymore. They have been better lately but they are a historically awful program. Small fan base. Committing to Nebraska over OSU was a no brainer. I think his commitment sticks unless he is drawn away from a big boy program out West like Washington or USC.
He has some family ties to OSU, according to Sean Callahan.

As a state, Oregon probably resembles where he grew up much more than Nebraska. I’m not all that surprised a kid in his situation would commit there but any coach who wins there isn’t staying there any longer than he had to. I think Raiola is going to prove he can put O linemen in the NFL. I suspect Fonoti played a big role in the quick change of heart.
It sounded like the OSU trip was just a formality because he had family ties there. When he got there he got caught up in the moment with all that and gave a Rash commitment. After a day or two he got all his emotions back in check and came back to where he knew he had to go.

It sounded like the OSU trip was just a formality because he had family ties there. When he got there he got caught up in the moment with all that and gave a Rash commitment. After a day or two he got all his emotions back in check and came back to where he knew he had to go.
Makes sense.

Reactions: Huskers123456
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT