ADVERTISEMENT

Big man OT Tapu is N!!

boom shaka laka leonardo dicaprio GIF

I am trying but can’t give a crap. Why do they even commit anywhere if they are going on an LDS mission? We won’t see him on campus for nearly three years, and so likely won’t play much until the 2027 season, if at all.
Hopefully this works out but I can’t recall getting a Mormon guy who actually contributed for us… ever

I am trying but can’t give a crap. Why do they even commit anywhere if they are going on an LDS mission? We won’t see him on campus for nearly three years, and so likely won’t play much until the 2027 season, if at all.
Hopefully this works out but I can’t recall getting a Mormon guy who actually contributed for us… ever
Source that he said he’s going on a mission?

Reactions: dinglefritz
Supposedly, he replied "nope" when someone asked on Twitter if he was going on a mission.

Wow. Tough crowd. He’ll be one mature bundle of unused testosterone when he arrives on campus. It has worked great for Utah for decades.
I think the Utah schools are a little different in that they seem to constantly have a cycle of mission kids. So it probably doesn't mess with their numbers.

Any other coach but Rhule and I wouldn't be a fan of taking mission kids because all the other coaches wouldn't have oversigned that spot. But Rhule far and away understands big boy recruiting compared to Frost, Riley, Bo, Callahan, or Solich. So I trust him.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Wow. Tough crowd. He’ll be one mature bundle of unused testosterone when he arrives on campus. It has worked great for Utah for decades.
On a serious note, a good get by the Huskers. Big kid. If he does go on eventually go a mission even though he apparently isn't and does eventually come here, we could one day have a 24 year old MAN at 6' 7", 300 plus blocking a bunch of 19 & 20 year olds. That is not a bad thing.

Mormons have the wildest lore. Does he wear his special underwear under his uniform?

I NEVER get excited about guys who are going on a mission. 3 years is a lifetime and soooo much can change in that time.

Holla

I suspect that the dude just realized within a few days of committing to OSU that he had made a big mistake. I mean, they don't even exist within a viable conference anymore. They have been better lately but they are a historically awful program. Small fan base. Committing to Nebraska over OSU was a no brainer. I think his commitment sticks unless he is drawn away from a big boy program out West like Washington or USC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT