ADVERTISEMENT

Big 10 preseason media poll

If you look past the final scores, you’ll realize this comment is off base.
I mean, this is like saying a girl or guy has a great personality when you are trying to set up one of your friends.

The teams that destroyed Iowa last season STILL played more conservative on offense because the game was over before it started and they still beat the shit out of your team and that lame ass defense.

Two questions. One, what makes the turf bad? 2. What evidence do you have that people will quit showing up?

And not sure I agree. Purdue was crap last year because Brohm was terrible at recruiting and left a complete rebuild. His only recruiting success was people that had connections to Purdue or him. Brohm wins 4 games with last years team. You claim Purdue is done now, so 3 questions. Why can’t Walter’s win? He’s done more good than bad so far.

WOW, we have come a long way from 1 me asking why Purdue is likely to lose 11 straight to get some substance behind that claim.
You guys are going back to Danny Hope and Hazel? Was that his name?

No more weak as division to play in each season...

You guys are going back to Danny Hope and Hazel? Was that his name?

No more weak as division to play in each season...
What’s Hope and Hazel have to do with anything? They aren’t at all related to the present day. Literall nothing is the same. Once Purdue university president changed and supported sports vs took money from athletics, things changed. For the better. Not sure what weak division has to do with anything. But same is true for Nebraska.

You going to provide some data for these claims you made or just say Purdue is bad at football? Even though they’ve been better than Nebraska for the better part of the last 5 ish years. 8 years and counting without a bowl? Why is Walter’s a bad coach?

What’s Hope and Hazel have to do with anything? They aren’t at all related to the present day. Literall nothing is the same. Once Purdue university president changed and supported sports vs took money from athletics, things changed. For the better. Not sure what weak division has to do with anything. But same is true for Nebraska.

You going to provide some data for these claims you made or just say Purdue is bad at football? Even though they’ve been better than Nebraska for the better part of the last 5 ish years. 8 years and counting without a bowl? Why is Walter’s a bad coach?
For starters, he lost to Nebraska last year. And as you point out, Purdue is better than Nebraska the last 5 years, and yet, he still lost.

That’s pretty damning evidence.

For starters, he lost to Nebraska last year. And as you point out, Purdue is better than Nebraska the last 5 years, and yet, he still lost.

That’s pretty damning evidence.
Why? Do only bad coaches lose to NU?

We can’t beat good coaches?

Bit of a self own here, Timbo

Why? Do only bad coaches lose to NU?

We can’t beat good coaches?

Bit of a self own here, Timbo
Thanks for waiting for me to post. you’ve had plenty of opportunities to respond to any post in this thread, but within 5 minutes of my post you single me out.

Am I on your watch list or something?

Thanks for waiting for me to post. you’ve had plenty of opportunities to respond to any post in this thread, but within 5 minutes of my post you single me out.

Am I on your watch list or something?
Nope.

Care to answer my question?

Why does every coach Rhule beats have to be bad? I thought he was a good coach? Can he not beat good coaches?

Nope.

Care to answer my question?

Why does every coach Rhule beats have to be bad? I thought he was a good coach? Can he not beat good coaches?
Are you 6 years old and not able to understand simple logic?

Boiler claims Purdue has been better than Nebraska, and claims his first year coach is better than the previous coach at Purdue. And yet the first year coach couldn’t beat Nebraska’s first year coach, even though Purdue has been better.

It really isn’t rocket science. I assumed you understood football better. Now I’m beginning to wonder.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT