ADVERTISEMENT

Big 10 media days notes-Carter N is starting career at WR, Ron Brown to coach FB's and returners

So, is this indication that Raiola will be the starter? I mean there’s never been any doubt in my mind, maybe slowly bringing him on maybe.🤔
Using a two qb system through Colorado might keep teams from getting settled, while also giving DR time to get used to the fast pace of D1. IDK?
My thought is that if you have any intention of using him midway through the season. Let him be out there fully for Non-Con games. UTEP he should take nearly every step unless we are up over 30 in the 3rd. Let him get the feel before B1G play starts.

SCLSU - Go Muddogs

SCLSU_muddogs_waterboy2000__07614.1649218458.jpg
He did sound like Bobby Boucher.😂

So, is this indication that Raiola will be the starter? I mean there’s never been any doubt in my mind, maybe slowly bringing him on maybe.🤔
Using a two qb system through Colorado might keep teams from getting settled, while also giving DR time to get used to the fast pace of D1. IDK?
I just don't see how a 2 qb system works when they have different skill sets. The offense DR is going to thrive in isn't the offense HH is going to thrive in.

Unless DR is really struggling then I think they just take their lumps and go with DR right away. CU obviously has Hunter, and Illinois has had some players, but the schedule is pretty favorable for breaking in a new qb.

Reactions: Ki11ersker45
I'm sure it will depend on Fall Camp and whether the QB's all survive it without any injuries. But assuming everyone is healthy my guess right now is that Heinrich actually starts the first game for the first series but that Raiola will get the most snaps in that game. Kaelin won't play in that game but will see some action in just enough subsequent games during the season to maintain a redshirt. They'll also probably design some gadget plays to get both Raiola and Henrich on the field at the same time for a few plays.

My gosh - whining about having to play at those legendary hostile environments of Minnesota and Colorado when a sizable portion of the crowd were actually Husker fans

Our head coach seems to have been flummoxed by opposing teams marching bands

Embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Using a two qb system through Colorado might keep teams from getting settled, while also giving DR time to get used to the fast pace of D1. IDKI
I don't see any problem with Dylan starting and playing the entire 1st quarter and then 1 or 2 series of the 2nd quarter and turn it over to HH.
Then let Dylan start the 3rd quarter for 1 or 2 series and then turn in over to HH for the remainder of the 3rd quarter. Then in the 4th quarter split it with HH and the NAIA kid.

That gives CU 3 different potential skill sets to prepare for knowing NU only has to prepare for 1 type QB from CU.

I mean, come on, we all, including myself, should have learned our lesson, but if we can't handle UTEP then we may as well get used to more of the same. NU needs to roll UTEP as a 4 touchdown favorite should at home.

UCLA coach is not very good at public speaking.
This is what I sounded like in high school when I forgot I had a book report due today for a book I didn’t read.

‘So… ah, Animal Farm. Book about animals. More of an animal ranch if you ask me. You know, because of the animals. So anyways……. The animals were neat. Fun, light read about….. animals …. And farming?

Well, thanks for listening. 8/10. Definitely suggest reading Animal Ranch or Farm or whatever.’

This is what I sounded like in high school when I forgot I had a book report due today for a book I didn’t read.

‘So… ah, Animal Farm. Book about animals. More of an animal ranch if you ask me. You know, because of the animals. So anyways……. The animals were neat. Fun, light read about….. animals …. And farming?

Well, thanks for listening. 8/10. Definitely suggest reading Animal Ranch or Farm or whatever.’
He was definitely a communications major

• Haha
Reactions: HuskerO

Reactions: kruller
Fosters introductory press conference when he was hired wasn't much better. He was literally sweating buckets. 🤣 Skip to 11 minutes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT