ADVERTISEMENT

Big 10 media days notes-Carter N is starting career at WR, Ron Brown to coach FB's and returners

So, is this indication that Raiola will be the starter? I mean there’s never been any doubt in my mind, maybe slowly bringing him on maybe.🤔
Using a two qb system through Colorado might keep teams from getting settled, while also giving DR time to get used to the fast pace of D1. IDK?
My thought is that if you have any intention of using him midway through the season. Let him be out there fully for Non-Con games. UTEP he should take nearly every step unless we are up over 30 in the 3rd. Let him get the feel before B1G play starts.

SCLSU - Go Muddogs

SCLSU_muddogs_waterboy2000__07614.1649218458.jpg
He did sound like Bobby Boucher.😂

So, is this indication that Raiola will be the starter? I mean there’s never been any doubt in my mind, maybe slowly bringing him on maybe.🤔
Using a two qb system through Colorado might keep teams from getting settled, while also giving DR time to get used to the fast pace of D1. IDK?
I just don't see how a 2 qb system works when they have different skill sets. The offense DR is going to thrive in isn't the offense HH is going to thrive in.

Unless DR is really struggling then I think they just take their lumps and go with DR right away. CU obviously has Hunter, and Illinois has had some players, but the schedule is pretty favorable for breaking in a new qb.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT