ADVERTISEMENT

Best wishes to Coach Mike...

spartanhusker

College Football Hall of Fame
May 29, 2001
... I hope for a win today for two reasons... first because it’s Iowa, and second, because I’d like your last look at the best stadium in the world to be a happy one.
I never understood the hire but I sought to embrace it... thought we might have something going after bowl game, season one...
I find you to be an honorable man and a real breath of fresh air. But bottom line here is... you must win.
Blessings in your retirement and God speed!

... I hope for a win today for two reasons... first because it’s Iowa, and second, because I’d like your last look at the best stadium in the world to be a happy one.
I never understood the hire but I sought to embrace it... thought we might have something going after bowl game, season one...
I find you to be an honorable man and a real breath of fresh air. But bottom line here is... you must win.
I wish there was a thumbs down button! He got what he wanted in loads of cash. That’s more than enough for me right there! He destroyed my program and don’t wish anything good or bad for him on his way out. Don’t let the door hit you in the ass Mike!

My hope is that Moos doesn’t show any hesitation and drops the hammer on him AND his staff in a hurry! We have a rebuilding job to do!

You don't think we've had enough of these posts?? Riley supporters= this guy lmao
giphy.gif

Reactions: Pennsyhusker

Seriously, hiring someone after Riley will be the 4th different Nebraska coach since Solich. Aren't you getting tired of the roller coaster and feel that Nebraska's demand to be a championship program annually is doing more harm than good?

Jesus, some of you guys are the worst. Agreed, best of wishes to Mike Riley. He’s a great guy, been around ever single corner and his down fall this time was taking a job he wasn’t cut out to handle at this stage in age. Maybe when he was younger and had more fire (and yes, maybe not even then). But no reason to hate on him anymore. This is his last game as a Husker, he gave it his all and will go out humiliated and embarrassed. So I won’t wish or say anymore bad on him. He knows he screwed up and this is on him. Now I hope just retires or maybe takes on broadcasting or something like ESPN, something in that matter.

Now that’s over, I hope we end his career with a win against Iowa. We been kicked in the nuts over and over again this season. And yes this win over Iowa won’t save his job or season, but we all hate Iowa and at least want to go out with a win against them. Go Big Red.

Hey, happy thanksgiving ... you guys DID hear that Manson died didn’t you???

Seriously, hiring someone after Riley will be the 4th different Nebraska coach since Solich. Aren't you getting tired of the roller coaster and feel that Nebraska's demand to be a championship program annually is doing more harm than good?

That’s the problem right there “Nebraska’s demand to be a championship program annually”- We should want and demand championships!

Reactions: Nate004
That’s the problem right there “Nebraska’s demand to be a championship program annually”- We should want and demand championships!

Until you up that pipe dream you'll continue turning over coaches and ADs every few years.

Very small state. Been years since you won at a big level, have to recruit mostly from out of state--Nebraska will never be able to be at the same plateau as Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT