ADVERTISEMENT

Best place to watch...

huskerfan1414

Defensive Coordinator
Oct 25, 2014
In case the tickets fall through wheres the best place to watch the game? Did the big screen at the railyard once but it was way too packed. Any suggestions appreciated.

Well then , I suck Laughing
Ha I was thinking about it but idk anywhere down near the stadium that won’t be packed like the railyard. That is gonna be the biggest TV that you can see from anywhere. Other options would be some of the bars in the railyard, like I know Longwells also has a big tv, but is usually packed. N Zone has quite a few TVs, and then many of the bars in the Haymarket have outdoor TVs, but not sure if there would be seating available or not. And then Barry’s also has a large TV, but it is always full as well...not sure if any of that helped

Reactions: huskerfan1414
My house is the best place to watch a game. Beer flows, snacks are plentiful and the 65" big screen has a crystal clear picture.

Just make damn sure you have enough cold ones for you on game day. "Nothing" will piss you off more than running out of beers during the game.....a total disaster that I've done before (but never again).

If you want something away from downtown Hyvee on N 27th. Not packed good amount of TVs drink and app specials and free nacho bar.

In case the tickets fall through wheres the best place to watch the game? Did the big screen at the railyard once but it was way too packed. Any suggestions appreciated.

We have watch sites in San Diego.....will go to Hooters in Mission Valley.

Wings are pretty good.... lots of TV..... good Husker Fan Crowd!

Go Big Red!

Reactions: huskerfan1414
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT