ADVERTISEMENT

Best Husker Highlight Video Ever

zrob

Walk On
May 22, 2005
This is the best Highlight Video I have ever seen for the Huskers... I apologize if it has been posted before or if you have already seen it. Adam Carriker presents the top 25 plays of all time, along with some bonus plays and best Husker "moments". I think the rankings are pretty accurate but don't exactly agree with the #1 play, it's definitely up there though.

On a side note, I had almost forgotten how much of a physical specimen Carriker was and still is... I couldn't stop looking at those guns, what a beast! Eek

Great video thanks for posting. I put Johnny the Jet's punt return against OU as number 1.

Johnny the Jet’s punt return against OU is #1 with me too..
By the Tommie ran that TD against Florida their defense was giving up.

Johnny the Jet’s punt return against OU is #1 with me too..
By the Tommie ran that TD against Florida their defense was giving up.
Tommie gave an interview and said that people are stupid for raving about that run. He said that it is very clear they were trying to strip the ball from him rather than tackle him. He says there were other runs he made in that game that were far better.

Anyone who would not rate Johnny Rodger's punt return #1 is just stupid. It was the biggest play in the biggest game in Husker history. It was also an amazing display of talent that far surpasses the Frazier run.

I like Carriker, but he dropped the ball here.

Man, what a great video. A lot of cherished memories.

1 Man I wish we had Westy with this staff.
2 Brook highlight got me
3 Carriker is a bad ass

Reactions: zrob
This is the best Highlight Video I have ever seen for the Huskers... I apologize if it has been posted before or if you have already seen it. Adam Carriker presents the top 25 plays of all time, along with some bonus plays and best Husker "moments". I think the rankings are pretty accurate but don't exactly agree with the #1 play, it's definitely up there though.

On a side note, I had almost forgotten how much of a physical specimen Carriker was and still is... I couldn't stop looking at those guns, what a beast! Eek

Carriker guns would be avg among scrollers

Reactions: zrob
Great video thanks for posting. I put Johnny the Jet's punt return against OU as number 1.

I agree on that. I also really liked Green's opening play TD against Colorado just because of the fact that Osborne's coaching was just so freaking amazing, he could block an old play a new way and know it would go for a Touchdown (a running play at that).

Reactions: huskerfan1414
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT