ADVERTISEMENT

Belated congrats

LRob

First Team All-Big Ten
Oct 15, 2001
Congrats on the big win the other night over my Spartans. I think you've now beat us 3 in a row in bball. Okay football yeah we knew you'd be tough, but c'mon not hoops too. Did y'all cast some type of spell on us? Anyway congrats again on the impressive showing and best wishes the rest of the way.

BTW...Sorry for the delayed post I've been swamped this week...but I wanted to make sure I acknowledged it since I'm always here during football season.

Yes, thanks LRob! That game was the definition of a nail biter at the end. I wouldn't get too beat up about your Spartans losing 3 in a row, we all know what Tom Izzo is capable of late in the season and in March. Good luck the rest of the way!

Reactions: LRob
Valentine splits the doubleteam, throws up an off balance prayer and banks it in for three YET misses the wide open two for the win. That was lucky in both situations. No complaining though as we need a break. Going for 5 in row tomorrow vs. Michigan here.

GBR

Congrats on the big win the other night over my Spartans. I think you've now beat us 3 in a row in bball. Okay football yeah we knew you'd be tough, but c'mon not hoops too. Did y'all cast some type of spell on us? Anyway congrats again on the impressive showing and best wishes the rest of the way.

BTW...Sorry for the delayed post I've been swamped this week...but I wanted to make sure I acknowledged it since I'm always here during football season.

I think MSU players don't respect us so aren't ready to play whereas the reverse is true for our players. I think Miles REALLY enjoys coaching in games with Izzo as well, he always talks about how much he respects and learns from Izzo. I think we will have their attention the next game we play because the media - and Izzo - will be talking all about the 0-3 streak.

Was wondering where you were. Figured it was either work or just really depressed. Glad it was the former!
Definitely not depressed...regular season losses in bball are meh. Now that Bama beat down was depression on roids

Reactions: maplesyrup95
Valentine splits the doubleteam, throws up an off balance prayer and banks it in for three YET misses the wide open two for the win. That was lucky in both situations. No complaining though as we need a break. Going for 5 in row tomorrow vs. Michigan here.

GBR
Now please beat Michigan...other than a MSU victory nothing makes me happier.

I think MSU players don't respect us so aren't ready to play whereas the reverse is true for our players. I think Miles REALLY enjoys coaching in games with Izzo as well, he always talks about how much he respects and learns from Izzo. I think we will have their attention the next game we play because the media - and Izzo - will be talking all about the 0-3 streak.
I don't know Husker Rule. Maybe when u beat us that first game a couple of years ago we didn't fully respect you. But hard to take a team lighten that have beat you the last two. Nebraska. MSU is struggling right now & Nebraska is playing good ball...very confident.

I don't know Husker Rule. Maybe when u beat us that first game a couple of years ago we didn't fully respect you. But hard to take a team lighten that have beat you the last two. Nebraska. MSU is struggling right now & Nebraska is playing good ball...very confident.
When Nebraska beat MSU last year, I don't think MSU was playing their best ball either. Then in typical Izzo fashion the team played really well at the end of the season. I don't see that changing this season. Hopefully Nebraska can win enough games to get some bubble talk in a few weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT