ADVERTISEMENT

BC @ FSU

3fingershomer

Walk On
Feb 8, 2022
Ouch! Aerial view showing a lot of empty seats. Guess everyone went to the beach this weekend.
Any Husker connections to either team?

Ouch! Aerial view showing a lot of empty seats. Guess everyone went to the beach this weekend.
Any Husker connections to either team?
It is kind of a weird time/day for it but it is also a reminder that there are about 20 teams that actually have fans that love going to games.

That Friday night home game against Illinois is going to be crazy packed.

Among numerous friends that are FSU grads, my nephew was former ROTC at FSU, currently a Lt. Col. in the Air Force.

Before I moved back to Florida, a lot of my friends were talking shit. Very quiet the last 10 days.

Reactions: iROOT4nu
FSU might be broken.

The way last season ended, the loss of their QB, getting hosed out of the playoffs, getting worked over by UGA, getting punked by GT...this might be a soft team getting even softer.

They are going to have to just throw deep and let their WR's make some plays.

DJU is either in for a very long season, or gets pulled soon, and then that dudes in for a very long season.

Love BCs little QB. Watched him last year and I think he's dangerous. Blue print is out on how to beat FSU. BC executing it so far.

Holla

Reactions: iROOT4nu
Get It Prime Time GIF by California Almonds
Norvell is done. Wonder who they will hire next

I love how the ticker keeps telling us that Scott Frost will assist the Rams ST coordinator. Does he know what they do?

FSU might be broken.

The way last season ended, the loss of their QB, getting hosed out of the playoffs, getting worked over by UGA, getting punked by GT...this might be a soft team getting even softer.

They are going to have to just throw deep and let their WR's make some plays.
Florida State was never very good. They were slightly better than the majority of the G5-tier conference they are in.

There is not a single P5 conference outside of the ACC that they would’ve won last year, let alone played in the championship game of.

Norvell will never be able to put together a team that runs with the titans, it’s just not in his DNA

Reactions: BTF69
Norvell is done. Wonder who they will hire next
Even though its a new year, I still say they're having a hangover from that brutal beatdown Georgia gave them. Deep down, that takes a lot of "belief" out of a team and a program.

Edited. At NU Solich went 9-4, 12-1, 10-2, 11-2 and the 2 beatdowns were by Colorado and Miami (Fla) in the Rose Bowl. The next year NU went 7-7. Could be the same type of year for FSU.

Last edited:
If Florida State is smart they’ll go after someone with SEC DNA that knows what it takes to be a big-time program.

I like Alex Golesh, current HC at USF, a lot. Great OC at Tennessee and took USF from 1-11 to 7-6 in his first season, in which he gave Alabama quite a scare.

Hard to say if Florida State is smart enough to go after him considering the energy they’re investing in frivolous lawsuits

Reactions: headcard
Even though its a new year, I still say they're having a hangover from that brutal beatdown Georgia gave them. Deep down, that takes a lot of "belief" out of a team and a program.

Edited. At NU Solich went 9-4, 12-1, 10-2, 11-2 and the 2 beatdowns were by Colorado and Miami (Fla) in the Rose Bowl. The next year NU went 7-7. Could be the same type of year for FSU.
Yeah, losing Crouch probably didn't have anything to do with that.

Florida State was never very good. They were slightly better than the majority of the G5-tier conference they are in.

There is not a single P5 conference outside of the ACC that they would’ve won last year, let alone played in the championship game of.

Norvell will never be able to put together a team that runs with the titans, it’s just not in his DNA
They might win the Big 12 now that Oklahoma and Texas are gone.

Didn't Big Chicken hire ole Bill Obrien as their HC?
That's probably helped them out a bit.
I was never a huge fan of trying to get BOB to NU, but maybe he will do OK at BC.

Reactions: baseball31ne
I tuned in and here is what I see:

A screen that says "Our contract with Disney, the owner of this channel, has expired"

Same here, complete bullshit. I don’t care if Disney raised their prices, not my problem. I agreed to a contract with DirecTV that said I will get these (ABCD…) channels. I didn’t make a deal with Disney, I agree to a contract with DircTV that said they would provide this(these) channels. Disney changing their prices shouldn’t be my problem, but guess DirecTV is gonna pass their cheap ass problems down to the consumer. If this isn’t fixed soon I’m cancelling these bums. 😡

Same here, complete bullshit. I don’t care if Disney raised their prices, not my problem. I agreed to a contract with DirecTV that said I will get these (ABCD…) channels. I didn’t make a deal with Disney, I agree to a contract with DircTV that said they would provide this(these) channels. Disney changing their prices shouldn’t be my problem, but guess DirecTV is gonna pass their cheap ass problems down to the consumer. If this isn’t fixed soon I’m cancelling these bums. 😡
sept 1 is a bad time of year ( CFB starts) to get in a pissing match with Disney.( ESPN channels) they better get this resolved quick.

Reactions: V-Doub
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT