ADVERTISEMENT

Grant Seagren

I've actually been wondering if it might've been his older brother that I saw play basketball. Now I'm not sure but I'm leaning that direction.

Must have been an older brother. BRLD split after the 2021-22 season. So Grant Seagren as a redshirt freshman (huskers.com website) would have played 2 years at UNL - the same number of years after the BRLD split.

Reactions: mgbreis
Must have been an older brother. BRLD split after the 2021-22 season. So Grant Seagren as a redshirt freshman (huskers.com website) would have played 2 years at UNL - the same number of years after the BRLD split.
I think you're right.

I've actually been wondering if it might've been his older brother that I saw play basketball. Now I'm not sure but I'm leaning that direction.
He played at chaminade
Grant has 2 older brothers the oldest Garrett is the one that originally played at Chaminade ended up at Concordia. he was a guard only6-2 .Wyatt is the one that played against BRLD that OP is thinking he was 6’7”” He went to SDSU for football had concussion issues switched to Track and threw the Discus for SDSU.

Grant has 2 older brothers the oldest Garrett is the one that originally played at Chaminade ended up at Concordia. he was a guard only6-2 .Wyatt is the one that played against BRLD that OP is thinking he was 6’7”” He went to SDSU for football had concussion issues switched to Track and threw the Discus for SDSU.
Quite the athletic set of brothers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT