ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Baseball Tournament

Ugh - not a fan of the squeeze there, with a hitter who never bunts.
Anyone see if all Huskers bunt a few at the start of their B.P. session? I have not been impressed with their bunting prowess, even though Bolt likes to use it.

Anyone see if all Huskers bunt a few at the start of their B.P. session? I have not been impressed with their bunting prowess, even though Bolt likes to use it.
With Silva, Cary, Stokes, etc., at the plate I don’t mind that play. Columbus? No.

If you’re worried about the double play, but Sanderson in motion.

Pitchers like him deserve every stare down and bat flip they get.

True, but the dude is cruising right now. Throwing 1st pitch strikes on the corners and has a lot of movement on all his pitches. I’m worried we just missed our best opportunity last inning with that bunt call. Need to make this guy throw more pitches, but he’s making it tough by throwing strikes early in the count.

Reactions: SeaOfRed75
BTN thinks Indiana is getting a regional bid with a 55 RPI? Calling BS on that one.

True, but the dude is cruising right now. Throwing 1st pitch strikes on the corners and has a lot of movement on all his pitches. I’m worried we just missed our best opportunity last inning with that bunt call. Need to make this guy throw more pitches, but he’s making it tough by throwing strikes early in the count.
Totally agree! Every hitter is getting behind in the the count.

**** him for not reigning in his asshole pitcher....and for taking money from an institution that was funded by allowance of pedophilia.
I think he did reign in his pitcher. He’s toned down his assholery quite a bit in the middle innings.

I think this will stand. Play was over when the glove hit the bag.

Brilliant outing for Brockett but Lions got better swings that inning. Might not be much left in the tank.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT