Timmerman

Reactions: HBK4life
We Fuxin won!!!
J
200w.gif

Beat Baby Raper U!

200w.gif

All over!

I mean, every kid that plays ball ****s around with it...just take one and tell him...this is all you are going to work on.

It is not going to hurt you team.

I think there's a pretty good reason there have been like 3 good knuckleballers in the last 25 years of MLB.

Sears pitched Wednesday. Need a couple of innings late? You will see Sears pitch. No brainer.
Sure, absolute no-brainer.

Until Sears starts the opening game of the regional. And if he has a bad outing, the pissing and moaning about why Sears was used in relief on Sunday will be deafening.

Actually... I think Christo would play game 2 on Saturday

The more I think about this... They have a decent setup to make it to Sunday if our Pitchers bring their good stuff. Meaning we only use two pitchers each game

Friday - Mason McConnaughey-Daiss/Worthley/Sanders/Cleavinger

Saturday Game 1 - Will Walsh and One of the 3 left from this group Daiss/Worthley/Sanders/Cleavinger

Saturday Game 2 - Drew Christo(Only threw 27 pitches last night) and One of the 2 left from this group Daiss/Worthley/Sanders/Cleavinger

Sunday - Brockett and anyone else available

The key here is having our starter go for 6 or more each game, if that doesn't happen I don't see us making it to Sunday
I was close... but was a tiny bit off on the relievers

Reactions: timnsun
I think there's a pretty good reason there have been like 3 good knuckleballers in the last 25 years of MLB.

Coaches don't like knuckleballers because they can't ****ing control each and every pitch. they can't micro-manage them to death.

Last edited:
Coaches don't like knuckleballers because they can't ****ing control each and every pitch. they can't micro-manage them to death.
And constantly hitting guys on 0-2 and 1-2 counts drives you bonkers as a coach…I’ve heard or something.

Can’t catch a break one year it’s Oregon St another is Arkansas and now #2 Kentucky..🤨

Meanwhile they have ILL going to a very winnable Indiana St regional. The more Nebraska wins the harder regional they get sent to. So if they win today they will be going to #1 seed.

I know these projections don’t mean anything so hope they’re wrong

LSU will meet Tennessee for the SEC title.
I watched South Carolina blow an 8-0 lead against LSU. Tigers finally tied it at 10-10 when with LSU runners on 1st and 2nd, the batter bunts the ball to the 3rd baseman playing in, who wheels and wants to throw back to third, duh, nobody covering, then air mails it about 3' feet over the 1b mens head for 2 runs. Then the top half of the inning, So Carolina tries to steal home, runner is out by 5' and the catcher is called for interference, after about 10 minutes the play stands. LOL In the bottom of the inning, a kid for LSU hits a 2 run homer to win it for the Tigers.

In an earlier inning, with runners on 1st and 2nd, a routine fly ball is hit to a little right of center, so the CF catches the ball and flips it to the RF to try to keep the runner from advancing. The ball is triple cut on the way in.
What a sloppy game.

Reactions: scarletred
I wish guys like him had to step in and hit. Then he might not act like such a giant douche inning after inning.
Yesterday, an Indiana pitcher fist pumped after he got the 2nd out of the inning. Next Husker batter took him deep. Baseball gods are hell bent on consistency and they will catch up to you sooner, or later.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT