ADVERTISEMENT

Aurora's Baylor Scheierman

Why would you not pick Duke if an offer is on the table? Nothing against Nebrasketball, I certainly think he’d be a fun addition but man, go where you’re gonna put yourself in the best position to make some $$$

The NIL will pale in comparison to what he will get with the exposure of a big time program AND the NBA. NIL is chump change and a short duration compared to the league.

Reactions: SomedayHusker
Why would you not pick Duke if an offer is on the table? Nothing against Nebrasketball, I certainly think he’d be a fun addition but man, go where you’re gonna put yourself in the best position to make some $$$
Everything I've read is that he wants a guaranteed huge role against better competition and a big NIL deal. Duke's bringing in the #1, #2, and #3 recruits for this year's class so a huge role is not necessarily guaranteed and he wants more exposure/better competition to get to the NBA if he stays in college. That said, they do have an opening in the backcourt that will either be filled with a returning player who declared from the draft in Keels or a transfer.

I've been expecting him to end up at Creighton or stay in the draft. Creighton would give him the step up in competition, the possibility of a big role on a potentially top 5-10 team with him and he's from Nebraska.

Probably comes down to which can offer the best NIL deal.
we have to hope this is the case, because the team up the street has a much better coach and plays in a much better conference

450k and a car at Creighton...wonder how his future teammates will handle that...

After seeing what happened to Justyn Ross from Clemson at the draft last weekend, I am all for players cashing in when they can. Get that $$ now because one serious injury can truly change the entire trajectory of a player's career and professional income.

After seeing what happened to Justyn Ross from Clemson at the draft last weekend, I am all for players cashing in when they can. Get that $$ now because one serious injury can truly change the entire trajectory of a player's career and professional income.
Or maybe just get a degree and earn a living that way.

Home as in N?
Yes sorry forgot about the bluejays. But I have no ties or connections to the kid so just a guess lol. I’m a jackrabbit grad, was hoping he’d tear the summit league up another year but this obviously makes more sense for him financially/developmentally

Reactions: SOHusker11
I expect to see Creighton as his destination. Let's upset the favorite again just like we did with Mathis.

NIL = Nebraska Is Leading

Reactions: king_kong_
When it comes to basketball, we need to solve this disconnect with Aurora HS. I’ve finally accepted losing out on Tom Kropp. Let’s don’t go 0-2.

Reactions: dpnavy
Gonna be a really fun year to be a Creighton fan...until the crushing injury in late February

Lost among all of this-- college players are now allowed to have agents? (the OP was an announcement from Baylor's agent)

Reactions: headcard
Lost among all of this-- college players are now allowed to have agents? (the OP was an announcement from Baylor's agent)
I think there are special NIL agents. It's different somehow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT