ADVERTISEMENT

Aurora's Baylor Scheierman

Is there no chance he stays in the draft? He’s stated clearly his preference is to go to the NBA. I don’t watch Creighton but I might watch a little if he’s playing. His style is so fun to watch, but I don’t think it’s a lock that his game translates flawlessly to a higher level of competition. I hope he does well.

Is there no chance he stays in the draft? He’s stated clearly his preference is to go to the NBA. I don’t watch Creighton but I might watch a little if he’s playing. His style is so fun to watch, but I don’t think it’s a lock that his game translates flawlessly to a higher level of competition. I hope he does well.
If you get awesome feedback I would imagine you stay in the draft but it would have to be really solid, like "You are probably a lotto pick" type of feedback.

The only thing annoying about the jays are their fans.

Mac (even though sort of a racist on the inside) is at least nice and respectable on the outside (most of the time)

The games are fun, the arena is a really fun atmosphere and tickets are still cheap and pretty easy to get for most games...

Oh and hot girls in Omaha love going to the games to be seen. (Or did, I have not been in a few seasons)
If youre there to watch basketball, it's a horrible environment 90% of the games as everyone is busy hob knobbing. It's a social event disguised as a basketball game. If Nova or Georgetown or other big time program is in town people take a night off from politics and its a loud and proud fan base.

If you get awesome feedback I would imagine you stay in the draft but it would have to be really solid, like "You are probably a lotto pick" type of feedback.
I doubt that. If it looks like he could go anywhere in the first round or even early in the second, Sheierman would be out of his mind not to stay in the draft. A good season at Creighton will improve his stock, but it isn't going to turn him into a lottery pick.

Reactions: mgbreis
If youre there to watch basketball, it's a horrible environment 90% of the games as everyone is busy hob knobbing. It's a social event disguised as a basketball game. If Nova or Georgetown or other big time program is in town people take a night off from politics and its a loud and proud fan base.
Oh for sure...it is a wine and cheese crowd.

I doubt that. If it looks like he could go anywhere in the first round or even early in the second, Sheierman would be out of his mind not to stay in the draft. A good season at Creighton will improve his stock, but it isn't going to turn him into a lottery pick.
For sure! Totally agree.

Creighton’s Nembhard is a different type of player than his brother. Quite a bit smaller and kind of a throwback to the old-style point guard. For any fellow geezers who remember, he reminds me of Lenny Wilkens. Whether he’s better than his brother depends on what you’re looking for, but he’s damn good.
Is he left-handed like Lenny?

Also adding Jasen green and a developed Mason Miller could really help on the boards. Remember Miller was a 4 star top 63 player.

Also, Creighton 2022 was McDermott's poorest 3 point team in 12 years.

Better outside shooting will be a huge boost, if they are going to continue to stay ahead of expectations in the Big East.

The two players from the portal are 40% plus 3 point shooters, better than anyone they had this past season. Redshirt Miller is best shooter in Omaha from last season, so those three new players should improve Creighton.

How will coaches handle expectations?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT