ADVERTISEMENT

As the Husker QB world turns. Casey is back

No brainer. I’m a husker fan. I’d tell him to go to Nebraska.

In all seriousness, you don’t make a decision lightly. I went to a small school in Nebraska. My oldest daughter chose to do that as well and went to the same school. My other daughters chose a different path. I would have loved for them to go to the small school in Nebraska, but they didn’t.

In the end, they have made the decision that they wanted, which is how it should be. I hope DR is coming not because of pressure from his family, but because he wants to be here. If that’s the case, we’ll be fine.
Great post, very honest and straight forward, mine was just a question, if the kid wants to play in the NFL which one of his choices, OSU, Georgia or Nebraska gives him the best opportunity to get there? I pray daily he chooses NU, I think Rhule is a great coach, but at this point in time, where our program is currently at, doesn’t he and his parents have to to ask that question.

Great post, very honest and straight forward, mine was just a question, if the kid wants to play in the NFL which one of his choices, OSU, Georgia or Nebraska gives him the best opportunity to get there? I pray daily he chooses NU, I think Rhule is a great coach, but at this point in time, where our program is currently at, doesn’t he and his parents have to to ask that question.
I’m assuming that they absolutely asked that question and the answer they received from Rhule was enough to make them pull the trigger. It would seem to be negligent to leave the question unasked. If he comes, I want him here all N, with no doubts about what he can accomplish here.

Reactions: dinglefritz
I’m assuming that they absolutely asked that question and the answer they received from Rhule was enough to make them pull the trigger. It would seem to be negligent to leave the question unasked. If he comes, I want him here all N, with no doubts about what he can accomplish here.
Honest answer, I’m all in on Raiola coming. It only takes one super star quarterback with a couple of good receivers to get this program back on line

Reactions: timnsun
I would come if i was him also - Nebraska although it has had 7 losing seasons in a row is not exactly getting blown out by the vast majority of schools. We are in a holding pattern, if DR is the piece that moves the needle positive this kid is in for a hell of a ride.

Getting him back on the team would be great. Need somebody to back up/push DR and since he has graduated, he doesn’t need a scholarship, he can be a walk-on and get whatever NIL he can.

Reactions: BleedRed78
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT