ADVERTISEMENT

As the Husker QB world turns. Casey is back

I literally told a coworker at 3:00 pm we’re getting two 5* QBs. Then I came home and checked the message boards…. By tomorrow we’ll find out Adrian Martinez has one more year of eligibility and Johnny Manziel is gonna be the new QB coach. I’m fully expecting a fictional character to be in the QB room come signing day. 😳
My money is on Harrison Beck as QB Coach at this point

Reactions: V-Doub
1391993516002-2014-02-09-Jared-Lorenzen3.jpg
Last pic I saw. About 300 LBS.

I like to joke all the time with my friends about aliens by saying 'LET'S GET WEIRD'. The last 48 hours are taking that phrase too literally only for Nebraska football and not aliens. Though I did hear there's a 5 star all galaxy player just waiting to be offered by Rhule....

Bubba Starling has 4 years left so Raiola probably wouldn’t approve.

Shhhh… Bubba is the super double secret silent commit. Rhule playing inter-dimensional chess and trying to slide one by the Raiola’s.

This message will self delete in 10 seconds…

Transfer portal may be terrible for cfb, but it sure is fun. I doubt Casey has any intention to play at Nebraska again.
It used to be to finish an undergrad degree you had to finish I think about your last 3-4 semesters of work at that same school to graduate. NU has a degree completion program for football undergrads but I’m not sure about masters degree programs. He could be back to finish a masters.

Nebraska is loosing more recruits than Frost lost Floridians. This recruiting class appears to be going down faster than the Titanic and you really expect Dylan to board a sinking ship? McCord was turned off by what Satterfield presented, Rhule couldn’t prevent that. Fleming won’t come to play catch with a freshman quarterback. So we expect Raiola to turn down 3.5 mil of NIL (per the Georgia posts) and come in to play behind an offensive line that allowed three quarterbacks to get injured throughout the season, with ZERO proven experience at receiver. I think his uncle did well with the line throughout an injury plagued season, but there is no way Dominic Raiola and his wife will try to convince their son that this switch would make sense. No way on this green earth! I absolutely hope I’m wrong, but no parent would look at our track record with quarterbacks and advise their kid to make that switch. Please, please let me be wrong!

Nebraska is loosing more recruits than Frost lost Floridians. This recruiting class appears to be going down faster than the Titanic and you really expect Dylan to board a sinking ship? McCord was turned off by what Satterfield presented, Rhule couldn’t prevent that. Fleming won’t come to play catch with a freshman quarterback. So we expect Raiola to turn down 3.5 mil of NIL (per the Georgia posts) and come in to play behind an offensive line that allowed three quarterbacks to get injured throughout the season, with ZERO proven experience at receiver. I think his uncle did well with the line throughout an injury plagued season, but there is no way Dominic Raiola and his wife will try to convince their son that this switch would make sense. No way on this green earth! I absolutely hope I’m wrong, but no parent would look at our track record with quarterbacks and advise their kid to make that switch. Please, please let me be wrong!

Holy crap. A bit dramatic donchathink? Why again is this class going downhill? Because we may not add McCord? It’s still 25th in the nation. Not elite yet, but not the titanic.

Well, the W(est) V(irginia) part of your handle is on point.

Which holler do you live in?

Step away from the typewriter. Goodness.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Yes turns out he is the Ohio State qb coming to Nebraska. Also Adrian Martinez should apply for another season of eligibility we can have a qb room of 25 year olds.
Yes...That way they have the maturity to handle being sacked 6 times a game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT