ADVERTISEMENT

Are you rooting for tOSU....

spartanhusker

College Football Hall of Fame
May 29, 2001
... I’m undecided... usually I root for the league but the league has not been our best friend... thoughts?

I don't really care one way or the other. Hard for me personally to get into college football much these days given the disaster that Nebraska has become.

Reactions: EastOregonHusker
Absolutely, tired of Clemson and Bama. Besides when you suck as bad as we do it’s not a big deal that OSU may get more recruits because of this.

Reactions: EastOregonHusker
Yes. They helped us get football back. Plus I would like to think they gained a lot of confidence beating us the first game which propelled them to the playoffs.

Reactions: jselmer
Right, because Sermon is not good enough. 🙂

tenor.gif

Reactions: TFrazier
Thats one of the biggest bullshit targeting calls I've ever seen. Just embarrassing.....

You could be right, but if I was gambling I would have pounded whatever the live odds were after OSU's last TD.
Well now that they removed Clemson's best defensive player and gave Ohio St. a bullshit penalty, you may be right.

Well now that they removed Clemson's best defensive player and gave Ohio St. a bullshit penalty, you may be right.

Clemson simply cannot guard OSU's WRs. I would be completing passes out there they are that wide open.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT