ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone still drinking the Rhuleaid?

I get it, you were 'sold' all this baloney on coach Rhule. The University, Ted Carter, Trev Alberts and even Tom Osborne and this website's writers have been spoon feeding the fans heaps and gobs of Rhuleaid, exactly what you want to hear.. even nice Fullback talk for the last 8 months, to keep the precious fans onboard.

The reality is, you were all sold a bunch of lies. Nobody likes the hangover, better to just keep you drunk in the land of fantasy.

The only thing that matters is that the Big Ten money keeps coming in, those at the top get to grift off it, and most importantly, they have to keep the fan base from leaving the cult.

It doesn't take years to turn around a program. You hire and recruit winners, not losers.

We didn't do that.. we hired good liars. We hired people that can sell a narrative, that people like yourself will believe in, to their core, and will go down fighting for their cause.

You keep up the good fight there fella.. we need you to keep spending money on the program.
jay z GIF

Hey, where is Nikki? His ass is getting all sore and beaten
really?

I think many of you would be wise not to take the bait and run with this "Nebraska is back" narrative.

We got lucky and got a good QB (and then some receivers). It easily could have not happened and we would be sitting here with a mid tier guy trying to get the offense going again. We had a good defense the prior year as well and it didn't turn out so well.

It's way too early to be jumping on the gravy train. In a lot of ways, we didn't do that well offensively against CU either.

I didn't come on here and dump a load of crap on anyone after these wins.. so I don't see the point of bringing up a post from over a year ago when the program was crapping it's pants on national tv...

it's cool to enjoy these early wins, be we still have a lot of work to do. Those of you who think otherwise, are very short sighted.

really?

I think many of you would be wise not to take the bait and run with this "Nebraska is back" narrative.

We got lucky and got a good QB (and then some receivers). It easily could have not happened and we would be sitting here with a mid tier guy trying to get the offense going again. We had a good defense the prior year as well and it didn't turn out so well.

It's way too early to be jumping on the gravy train. In a lot of ways, we didn't do that well offensively against CU either.

I didn't come on here and dump a load of crap on anyone after these wins.. so I don't see the point of bringing up a post from over a year ago when the program was crapping it's pants on national tv...

it's cool to enjoy these early wins, be we still have a lot of work to do. Those of you who think otherwise, are very short sighted.
q0mldopzc9ia1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: headcard
really?

You have a lot of ifs in this post, calling us lucky and discounting all of the hard work the coaches and players are doing. That’s pretty low, frankly…

The reason you didn’t come in here and crap on people is because there is nothing you can crap on. You were one of the ones, as evidenced by this thread, who was very anti-Rhule. Seemingly he is turning things around. What is there to crap on?

Now, if the wheels begin to fall off, I anticipate seeing you a lot more. That’s what suits you on this board it seems.

There is a lot of work to be done. We are lucky schedule wise but I feel the foundation is being set. The offense must improve and I feel it will but fast enough to have a very good season?

I like that we are building depth. This will help out the next few years. We are VERY fortunate we got our QB. Sometimes things fall into place and it's ok to acknowledge that.

really?

‘We wouldn’t be very good if we didn’t improve,’ is a heck of a take.

I totally agree that we need to improve in a lot of areas. But there is a lot to be excited about and we are clearly moving in the right direction.

And to add to, ‘we were lucky to get a good QB,’ we had McCord if we didn’t get DR. And he’s doing pretty well so far. So it wasn’t some Hail Mary, DR or bust this off season.

It’s ok to admit you were a negative Nancy last year and it was crazy annoying.

really?

I am loving being short sighted right now 🤣🤣🤣

The way White plays D builds depth - upgrade
Raiola, Banks, Neyor, Barney, Dowdell, Mazzucca - all big upgrades
Thomas coaching QBs and Satt coaching TEs - upgrade
This is a materially better team than last year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT