ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone Attending a Game This Weekend?

Headed to St Louis to see the Cardinals and Giants for 3 games. Love this time of year if your team is fighting for the playoffs. Will watch the Huskers via sports bar and iPhone.

I am going to stretch out and relax and watch the game on TV this weekend after 3 straight home games. That way I can yell and throw stuff in the privacy of my own home.

See you there! Not sure whom to root for, though.
Iowa of course. ;)

But seriously, it should be a great colllege atmosphere. A buddy messaged me on Friday asking if I wanted to go to the Nebraska/Troy game but I already had plans. I told my wife I really wish I could have gone and she asked why. I just said because it’s big time college football. Sometimes you just gotta put your bias away and enjoy the little things.

Reactions: 9and4
Iowa of course. ;)

But seriously, it should be a great colllege atmosphere. A buddy messaged me on Friday asking if I wanted to go to the Nebraska/Troy game but I already had plans. I told my wife I really wish I could have gone and she asked why. I just said because it’s big time college football. Sometimes you just gotta put your bias away and enjoy the little things.
I'll be wearing Royals gear (Alex Gordon jersey). I should be easy to spot.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
A couple of 8U fall softball games on Sunday. I get to pitch!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT