ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody watch NU VB last night and hear them say NU MBB #16 in preseason power rankings?

Heard that and was a little surprised. Thought we'd be much higher. Ok, tried to say that with a straight face but couldn't. Actually, 16 seems a little high but not crazy. I would have expected about 20.

Heard that and was a little surprised. Thought we'd be much higher. Ok, tried to say that with a straight face but couldn't. Actually, 16 seems a little high but not crazy. I would have expected about 20.
After drinking too much football Kool aid and suffering from a hangover, I am not quite ready to indulge on the BB Kool aid. I'm taking the wait and see and believe it when I see it approach. Been sold to much swamp ground by Miles in the past.

Hope i am late to the party if it happens.

After drinking too much football Kool aid and suffering from a hangover, I am not quite ready to indulge on the BB Kool aid. I'm taking the wait and see and believe it when I see it approach. Been sold to much swamp ground by Miles in the past.

Hope i am late to the party if it happens.
Don't let chicolby see this. He will call you names and lecture you, too.

Reactions: huskerfan66
Don't let chicolby see this. He will call you names and lecture you, too.
No worries. Chicolby is a good guy. I would be absolutely thrilled to be 16. I really thought we were better than we finished last year. We fizzled. Not sure if peaking too soon would really be accurate, so I will go with fizzled.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT