ADVERTISEMENT

Another new commit! Sweet!

boom-denzel.gif

They weren’t still offers you are correct. Those were offers over a year ago. He obviously dropped and so did the offers. Wisc and a few others jumped in.
59th at his position and he has offers from all the top programs. I call BS but the mouth breathers are going to constantly repeat the drill. New coach, new hope, same old bravado, thump chest, see results, drink beer, beat wife or whatever and make fun of other teams that suck just not as bad as you. Good lord, you folks never change.

59th at his position and he has offers from all the top programs. I call BS but the mouth breathers are going to constantly repeat the drill. New coach, new hope, same old bravado, thump chest, see results, drink beer, beat wife or whatever and make fun of other teams that suck just not as bad as you. Good lord, you folks never change.
I'm all about change. Like putting you in the Ignore hopper. I feel better already.

Nice pickup. Good prospect. A little behind whats going on in Lincoln as I'm at the All American Bowl following the action here
You think that is great the legendary coach Urban Meyer had a private meeting with me and we talked about what players that I liked. He took some notes and even asked for my autograph. He was even so nice that he had a private meeting with my wife for about an hour after our meeting. What a great coach and man!

Brian Ferenz wore out his knee pads.

Offer lists are notoriously overhyped.

Reactions: Truewooper
"Beat wife or whatever." Way too casual. That, along with your detailed understanding of mouth breathers, makes me think you might lack some self-awareness.

Hawkeye fan IQ right here. Way to out yourself. You must still be salty.
Can’t stand Iowa. Just stating facts. He’s the number 56 safety nationally. Prob more of a tweezer is all I’m saying. This board loves to say when we recruit against top schools. How’s it worked out the past two decades. I’ll wait 😜

Nice pickup. Good prospect. A little behind whats going on in Lincoln as I'm at the All American Bowl following the action here
Curious. What exactly do you do everyday that solidifies the claim to be a 'Recruiting Analyst National'? I mean, I doubt anyone is signing nice paychecks to someone because they say "nice pickup, good prospect". That's not insightful or analytic. That's not anything at all.

Really, can you answer the question? What is it you do to self identify as a recruiting analyst? Does anyone pay you or do you have a website people subscribe to? I am a born cynic, help me out. And don't feel bad, I am pretty cynical about a lot of personal claims posters make. You know, "I own multiple businesses" yet have the free time to argue trivial matters with complete strangers to the tune of 5,000 posts a year.

Edit: since I would guess it's against policy to advertise yourself, please pm me a link to the website of your employer and your role.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: dinglefritz
"As soon as I got here for my official visit, I saw the atmosphere of Nebraska and this college town," Stewart said. "I knew this was the place for me especially after I saw the new coaching staff. I have a very good relationship with coach Omar Hales, coach Evan Cooper, and coach Matt Rhule. I've known coach Omar since I was eight years old. I knew him when he was at Rutgers, Temple, and Baylor. I have a long history with these guys.
"They want to make something special there," he said. "They want to win a Big Ten Championship. They're going to use me in the defensive backfield. We have the defensive coordinator from Syracuse, who I had a previous relationship with, so we're going to run a base 3-3-5. That's a lot of secondary on the field.
"I really confident in the recruits that they're bringing in," said Stewart. "I want to tell (former Nebraska commit)
Malachi Coleman
to come see what the new coaching staff is all about."
He looks like a grown man.

I love the line about never changing when Kkkirk's son has been running your offense into the ground for years now, and will be doing so again next year.

Have fun with that, we are all rooting for baby Ferentz to stay in his current role!

Reactions: scarletred
Can’t stand Iowa. Just stating facts. He’s the number 56 safety nationally. Prob more of a tweezer is all I’m saying. This board loves to say when we recruit against top schools. How’s it worked out the past two decades. I’ll wait 😜
#56 prospect is pretty good considering we didn't finish in the top 100 of college football last 5 years

I love the line about never changing when Kkkirk's son has been running your offense into the ground for years now, and will be doing so again next year.

Have fun with that, we are all rooting for baby Ferentz to stay in his current role!
iowa hasn't beaten a P5 team that finished with 10+ wins in a decade

i hope their entire staff never leaves - most overrated bunch going, maybe just behind that blowhard coward fitzgerald

they literally never beat anybody. ever.

Curious. What exactly do you do everyday that solidifies the claim to be a 'Recruiting Analyst National'? I mean, I doubt anyone is signing nice paychecks to someone because they say "nice pickup, good prospect". That's not insightful or analytic. That's not anything at all.

Really, can you answer the question? What is it you do to self identify as a recruiting analyst? Does anyone pay you or do you have a website people subscribe to? I am a born cynic, help me out. And don't feel bad, I am pretty cynical about a lot of personal claims posters make. You know, "I own multiple businesses" yet have the free time to argue trivial matters with complete strangers to the tune of 5,000 posts a year.

Edit: since I would guess it's against policy to advertise yourself, please pm me a link to the website of your employer and your role.
I'm bound by a NDA. Thanks

Another Herky living on big brothers board who hasn't seen his own dick since grade school. What's a sad bunch.

Reactions: Mack In Motion
Another Herky living on big brothers board who hasn't seen his own dick since grade school. What's a sad bunch.
He's a fan of a program that has gone it's entire existence without putting a skin on the wall.

What else is he going to do? Go up to the herk board celebrating the fact they're getting ready to do the same thing next season as they always do?

Reactions: gw2kpro

I asked him this a few days ago and he posted a link to ESPN, and he swore he worked for them. Yeah, so that happened.

??

5104383_Black

• Haha
Reactions: HBK4life
Probably a settlement from the doctor who dropped him on his head.
No kidding I knew a guy when I was a kid who that happened to as a baby. He was one crazy dude but I think he liked to play dumb to mess with people too 🤣

Anybody in Omaha know a guy by the name of Roger Sharpe?

Reactions: Juan Malo
Offer lists are notoriously overhyped.
Yep. An offer list represents all offers that came in at one point in time over a kid’s 2+ year recruitment. It does not represent what offers they have on the table NOW as we approach signing day. With some recruits - many schools backed off their offers since extending those offer back in July or October of 2020.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT