ADVERTISEMENT

An analogy of sorts....

spartanhusker

College Football Hall of Fame
May 29, 2001
...you might have heard that Taylor Swift just broke up with her umpteenth boyfriend, which means a song is coming, but reminds me of my FAVORITE bumper sticker ...Hey, Taylor...did you ever think YOU might be the problem?
Now you might think...what does this have to do with Husker Board? MAYBE, if we trace our own threads and find that we are constantly 'into it' with someone, well.....

...you might have heard that Taylor Swift just broke up with her umpteenth boyfriend, which means a song is coming, but reminds me of my FAVORITE bumper sticker ...Hey, Taylor...did you ever think YOU might be the problem?
Now you might think...what does this have to do with Husker Board? MAYBE, if we trace our own threads and find that we are constantly 'into it' with someone, well.....
There you go with the Anal…..ysis thing again….

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
Perhaps next time Taylor Swift will get the National Recruiting Analyst to help her find a boyfriend and have more success.

Take that back.

Reminds me of a song not so long a go...

Ya get nothin' for nothin'
If that's what ya do
Turn around b!÷ch I got a use for you
Besides you ain't got nothin' better to do
And I'm bored
The bitch is hungry, she needs to tell
So give her inches, and feed her well.

Reactions: MargotDeeper
Reminds me of a song not so long a go...

Ya get nothin' for nothin'
If that's what ya do
Turn around b!÷ch I got a use for you
Besides you ain't got nothin' better to do
And I'm bored
Love me some G-n-R!
Oh here have some awesome quotes from a little diddy named One In A Million....

BTW, is that delusional recruiting guy still posting here?
May have ticked off some but found his persistence quite entertaining.
Loved how he never, that I ever read, posted anything you'd call insightful, just followed up on recruiting stories with his own take.

Reactions: Laner2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT